December Orders!

For the people who have ordered in Dec 2021, have you been scheduled yet?

• Yes

Votes: 11 30.6%
  • No

Votes: 25 69.4%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JJP023

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just talked to my dealer. No more allocations for 22's at my dealer. Rolling to a 23 model as soon as they get notification from Ford. Expecting at least 4K price increase + whatever in the fall. See yall in mid 2023.
Are you at MSRP? Why not just find one that's over right now and pay the premium of $5k over.

MDRAPTR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just talked to my dealer. No more allocations for 22's at my dealer. Rolling to a 23 model as soon as they get notification from Ford. Expecting at least 4K price increase + whatever in the fall. See yall in mid 2023.
Damn this sucks… I think maybe 800 Raptors might be made in the ‘22 MY not many at all

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
Ordered Dec. 16, according to tracker it's being produced today. As far as I know, nothing deleted. I did forego the bedliner per dealer's advice.

Fangers crossed.

MDRAPTR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered Dec. 16, according to tracker it's being produced today. As far as I know, nothing deleted. I did forego the bedliner per dealer's advice.

Fangers crossed.
When I talked with Ford Performance back in March they said that stuff wasn’t making a huge difference just letting people who didn’t delete get theirs faster. This is def a Patient waiting game with these trucks.

jnrush16

Reaction score
Got my build date and VIN this morning!!! 8/22.

Originally ordered 12/28/21 here in Kansas City. Got an 801a 35 IS without any other add-ons, no tailgate appliqué removal, and I did get auto start/stop removal. I did remove the bedliner and tonneau as I was able to find better deals outside Ford for what I wanted.

I’m paying $5k ADM, but it’s price protected, and they’re honoring the blue cruise discount. So the stealership at least used some lube.

Last edited:

MDRAPTR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got my build date and VIN this morning!!! 8/22.

Originally ordered 12/28/21 here in Kansas City. Got an 801a 35 IS without any other add-ons, no tailgate appliqué removal, and I did get auto start/stop removal. I did remove the bedliner and tonneau as I was able to find better deals outside Ford for what I wanted.

I’m paying $5k ADM, but it’s price protected, and they’re honoring the blue cruise discount. So the stealership at least used some lube.
Huge Congratulations