Deavers for the new Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ovrlnd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I might go in. If enough people sign up, maybe RPG will actually return my calls.

ASD1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was at RPG a lil while back and we started talking Deavers, I just wanted to hear it from someone else and get some other opinions. What youre saying is pretty much right on par with what they said. Thanks

I wish I could "Walk into" RPG Because They don't return PHONE calls 3 or Emails's (14 days and counting) and the people that answer the phone are not that knowledgeable and can't seem to find / get the info I ask for. All I can get is "Cole" will call you back LOL.

An this is after i ordered a few times from them. Well I guess they don't want or need any more business

:mad:

Last edited:

ovrlnd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's why I've about given up on them - waiting on Icon to hurry up with their springs.

Poodles84

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Seeing as no vendors have replied yet, I reached out to Deaver directly as I was already in touch with them. I'll see what they say about direct or if any of their vendors would be interested.

Sitdown

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
3 mo now with my Deaver +3s... I can repeat what I said after installing them on my '12... best mod for these trucks, hands down. Bigger price tag for what they are, but worth it.

With my bedrack, and after out last trip, my stock leafs had sagged quite a bit. I'm now back up to stock height with all the gear in bed. May settle some still, and still don't have my rear winch mounted but hoped for a slight front high stance. Currently perfectly level with 3" collars @ a little over 42" fender to ground in all corners. I did get the rear shackles to drop the rear, but held off installing to see how much it settles and keep the cushier ride for the time being.

Being in the midwest, had them powdercoated again per Deaver's req for warranty. I'd consider doing it solely for looks alone though.

1052E403-37D2-4FCA-BA60-E3F9CB6B755E_zpsyzjrkdwe.jpg

Last edited:

WhatExit?

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I can help coordinate a group purchase... PM me for more info

Just curious why we should PM you so you "can help coordinate a group purchase?"

If you can do it, do it. Post up here and let us know what you can provide and the pricing. Easy peasy :biggrin: