Deavers for the new Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cropdoc

Reaction score
I run Nitto Dura Grappler 305/75R18; 35.25" dia; in the summer time. As I have a 750 lb atv in the back for work, it sagged the rear 4". I had to build a new, extended tailgate therefore a lot of weight is behind the rear axle. Deaver built me a set of +3 that are made for 650 lb of weight. I put a pair of PRG 1.5" collars on the front. After taking out the factory 2" block the truck sits 1.5" higher than stock and squats 2" with the atv in the back. Truck rides great empty and perfect when loaded. The stiffer Deavers got rid of that "floaty" mushy feel I had before. It was really unstable at 100 mph. Have run Deavers on my last 4 trucks. Great product.

Loufish

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey guys, I have 37 nitro grapplers on my gen2 and they’re rubbing the inner rear fender badly, so bad that the fender is popping out of the knuckle. Anyways, I was told the Deaver +3 would fix the issue. Now I hate the back end being higher than the front. I have the 3.5 inch rpg collar up front, would I be leveled or would the rear end still be taller ? Also how’s the ride with the Deaver +3 with no weight in the back?
Your post is a little confusing...installing Deaver +3 springs would just lift the rear about 1" (after removing the stock 2" blocks) and give you a little more room for bigger tires, but that would only be at static ride height because you are still going to compress the rear suspension to its factory full compression height...Fender popping out of the knuckle?..uh..what's a knuckle?....
My rear rides fine unloaded, took some of the "floatyness" out of the ride that's it...

Cropdoc

Reaction score
Your post is a little confusing...installing Deaver +3 springs would just lift the rear about 1" (after removing the stock 2" blocks) and give you a little more room for bigger tires, but that would only be at static ride height because you are still going to compress the rear suspension to its factory full compression height...Fender popping out of the knuckle?..uh..what's a knuckle?....
My rear rides fine unloaded, took some of the "floatyness" out of the ride that's it...

Sorry Loufish, I didn't say that correctly - Deaver did me a special build to take into account 650 lb of weight. It was like 3++. I ordered the springs thru SDHQ who made it all happen. Got them powder coated and the Gen 2 lower bump stop pads.

Loufish

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sorry Loufish, I didn't say that correctly - Deaver did me a special build to take into account 650 lb of weight. It was like 3++. I ordered the springs thru SDHQ who made it all happen. Got them powder coated and the Gen 2 lower bump stop pads.
Got it!...:)