Dearborn Update(Pics). Appears to be movement

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Syberspace

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can you get a picture?
Nope. Live nowhere close. Just know that mine and others are sitting in Flat Rock like the pics in Dearborn. This recent pic is still good news as I would assume they are all moving.
Oh… palsapp says Dearborn for mine too, so that’s not right either.

RaptorWhoSaysNI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hate to be the Debbie Downer, but called it lol They just moved the trucks from one lot to another... explains why everyone went out of chip hold and back in
How did you find this out? Need source or it's FAKE NEWS! Come on man you're reaching for straws with this one.

Syberspace

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hate to be the Debbie Downer, but called it lol They just moved the trucks from one lot to another... explains why everyone went out of chip hold and back in
Mine was already in Flat Rock and on chip hold, then I went off last Saturday. Could be timing... and was a blip on and off hold, but last my dealer shared with me I am off Chip Hold.

RogueAdvisor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I feel like they moved them to a plant to store them to wait rather than a public parking lot for the Michigan winter… so same situation different location
I have kind of wondered the same thing. Got the call that I am off chip hold, but still "in production." When I ask both FP and the dealership where we stand, all they can say is that "it was moved from it's previous holding place."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jumpcutter