Dearborn Update(Pics). Appears to be movement

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

zela

Reaction score
Some updates to bring hope... had my original date for the first week of November than it stalled without a chip.

Just got an update from the dealer with a new delivery ETA of December 13-17th

Michael89

Reaction score
Nothing works for me except the Ford tracking site. Did Ford disable Mach-E or something? Still holding at 12/31. I agree would love to see a picture of an empty parking lot!!!

RaptorWhoSaysNI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Some updates to bring hope... had my original date for the first week of November than it stalled without a chip.

Just got an update from the dealer with a new delivery ETA of December 13-17th
Hope this sticks for you man, we could all use some good news at this point.

KevoUsmc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Nothing works for me except the Ford tracking site. Did Ford disable Mach-E or something? Still holding at 12/31. I agree would love to see a picture of an empty parking lot!!!
Their Ford spy they have in the forums probably let IT know about all the 3rd party order tracking and they shut it down. Or at least disabled the ability for the other sites to pull the data from the Ford tracker.

CenTexRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
None of the trackers are working for me now, including the direct to API that @Yost led me to. I am taking this as a good sign.... my ETA yesterday went from 12/31 to 12/18 (have to return a lease vehicle on 12/13... that MIGHT work...) and now, nothing. Nada. Zip. Zero. Different is good..?

zela

Reaction score
How do you guys get tracking information? I've only been able to get tracking updates directly through my dealer and he has it in the Ford system.

CenTexRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How do you guys get tracking information? I've only been able to get tracking updates directly through my dealer and he has it in the Ford system.
@zela Here are some that we are watching:

None are currently returning info for me at the moment... the 3rd one (Mach E) has been most reliably returning info otherwise.

oswiff

Full Access Member
Reaction score

KevoUsmc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
We need a new thread. This one has gone so far off the rails that I don't think it's worth trying to recover.
Ugh, I hate to say you're right. What they need is a new thread in all caps "TRACKINGINFO/ETA/2022/FP/PRICING/MACHE/HOWTOORDER/SQUAD/SEARCHFUNCTION/NEWORDERS/WINDOWSTICKER/NEWMEMBERS"

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DehydratedSurfer

Latest posts