Dearborn Update(Pics). Appears to be movement

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

G-Train

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Happy to see some movement on these 21s. Just think, of the poor saps like me who got their ordered cancelled and moved to 22. We are after you boys. So July for us.

RamseyF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the longer they sit there with no chips the longer we wait for 22's. looks like ill be hanging on to my 18 longer and longer. by any luck it'll be paid for when I get my 22 if I get it at all. I may completely change my mind and get my $500 deposit back to hold my spot in the order bank. who know it might be so long that ford scraps the R and says they are making an electric version.

SIGN ME UP FOR ONE UNTIL I GO OFFROAD FOR A WEEKEND AND GET STRANDED.

its a shame. electric vehicles take 10x more chips than gas vehicles. sadly I dont think this is going to change any time soon with more and more manufactures going to electric. its so messed up because those batteries are so bad for the environment. gas is bad too but. Facts are in about the electric being superior in power output but we need to charge those vehicles. guess well just have to get more power plants instead. not sure which is worse. and can't begin to debate either. We all just get used to the change.

Its all about unintended consequences nobody ever seems to be able to look into the future

RamseyF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
good point. but not everyone reads every single thread figured there wasn't harm. hope the gamble pays off for you. sounds promising

rp606

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Seems ford tracking is working, was 2 weeks ago dealer told me it be here by now, not yet so far, just check ford tracking now showing eta 12/31, called dealer saying mid December …wtf

Johanthan

Reaction score
Seems ford tracking is working, was 2 weeks ago dealer told me it be here by now, not yet so far, just check ford tracking now showing eta 12/31, called dealer saying mid December …wtf
you may be in the same boat as me. 2 weeks ago tracker showed 12-4 moved to 12-31 turns out its waiting for chips :(

TurboM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So now none of the 3rd party trackers are working for me but the Ford tracker is and my ETA is now showing as 12/20/21 (it was moved a few days ago from 11/5 to 12/31, per the 3rd party trackers). I swear there is some Ford Corporate IT guy that is just F'ing with us or is really bad at their job.

jm77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Only tracker that was working for me for a 22 build has been the 14 gen. Now non of them are…. But it does seem like a step in the right direction for the Ford tracker to be working for some. Also the fact that it sounds like some are getting window stickers for the 12/6 build week. Hoping next month brings some good news.