Dearborn Update(Pics). Appears to be movement

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sierraraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
June, most orders were in the first week that the order banks opened on June 10. My truck is a dealer stock order placed on 6/10, I put a deposit down on it on 6/16.
Agree, I think most of us hoping/wishing to get it in 21 ordered and put down money within the first couple of days of ordering in early June.

Sierraraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah like maybe January 1st instead :jester:
Trust me I am hoping for this as well but my dealer is telling me be prepared for end of Jan to mid Feb. Hopefully he is exaggerating but he was right on back in early Sep when he said pray for December. For reference mine was built 10/1.

ccso285

Reaction score
My recommendation would be to stay off this forum for another 3-4 months, then the info flying around will be more akin to your timeline.

Otherwise you'll drive yourself mad watching like I have done for the last 6 months :emotions122:
My first Raptor I pre ordered in 2016 as the first year for the Gen 2 was 2017, took 11 months to arrive and I was the first one to get one in my area. My second one was a 2019 and only took 2 months to arrive. My new Z06 took 13 months to arrive, so I am used to waiting for vehicles.

Attachments

• IMG_0846.JPG
    IMG_0846.JPG
    43.6 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_5238.JPG
    IMG_5238.JPG
    49.1 KB · Views: 38

capTK

Reaction score
6/10 order and truck showed up on dealers website today. Called dealer and he confirmed it’s still on chip hold. I give up trying to figure out what’s going on.

rrjreyes12

Reaction score
My first Raptor I pre ordered in 2016 as the first year for the Gen 2 was 2017, took 11 months to arrive and I was the first one to get one in my area. My second one was a 2019 and only took 2 months to arrive. My new Z06 took 13 months to arrive, so I am used to waiting for vehicles.
This is the information I have been waiting for. Its all about having the RIGHT expectations.

I wonder if anyone can shed light on the Bronco debacle.

BlueWhale

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Past two weeks, I got 3 calls from dealers that I previously asked to be on waiting list if inventory showed up. Looks like they are getting confirm some Raptors are finally getting shipped, but i passed on all, ADM is way too high. I'll just sit tight wait for my 2022 i put deposit on to come in hopefully Feb.

venomgen3

Reaction score

This is a little different though. People were able to track their builds and manage their expectations up until a few weeks ago. Once that communication channel is broken and you start seeing pictures of 500+ plus trucks sitting in a parking lot with no concrete answers from anyone then it’s completely normal for anyone to loose their sht about it.

G-Train

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Having been one of the unlucky ones I’ve been here from the day the build opened til they passed over my build and I had to turn it into a MY22. I think the silence is real problematic when you could easily assuage people’s concerns about their vehicle, built, waiting in parts etc etc. Just say something. It is not like they won’t be able to sell them.
we should have known when they could not bother telling us they were using the same gen2 engine. This is more of the same.