Dearborn Update(Pics). Appears to be movement

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Stan G

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How are you able to confirm chips and flares? Maybe I missed that somewhere in the thread. THanks!
Large delivery got unloaded that was meant for Dearborn MI.. Then a week later, the lots are clearing, dates are moving, tracker information is updating. It could be just a coincidence. I'm just optimistic

Raptorny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just visited my dealer and he was showing me the various pages online he can look at for status of the truck. Mine shows 12/16 like many of you. still shows 'Chip hold' and still shows it's at the factory. FYI...for context, 9/30 blend date.10/1 produced
I was at my dealer today same primary Status produced secondary status at plant same eta and chip hold pending update.

TurboM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
View attachment 331832This is giving me hope, but strangely, my dealer hasn’t told me that the truck is on its way…
Wow! I have a hard time listening to people with October and November production dates complain at this point but you deserve your place in line with an August production date. Fingers crossed for you my friend!

Bender5314

Reaction score
Wow! I have a hard time listening to people with October and November production dates complain at this point but you deserve your place in line with an August production date. Fingers crossed for you my friend!
Probably because many of us had original August and September build dates. Hasnt everyone been waiting 6 months now?