Dearborn Update(Pics). Appears to be movement

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Racerxx

Reaction score
If you go to your dealers website (or AutoTrader) does it show in the New Inventory?
So here is something strange. My dealer's website used to list my gen 3 raptor and two others that were being built by Ford. I haven't taken delivery yet and when I checked my dealer's website today, no Raptors are listed. My salesman told me last week none of those three Raptors have been delivered yet. I'm starting to think these late 2021 models are being scrapped. I know Ford's tracking and inventory systems seem to be hit or miss at best. I have a VIN and can access the window sticker. Not sure what to make of all this. Any insight would be helpful.

Sierraraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Double farts.. Stayed off of here for a week hoping that would send some good news. 9/30 blend, 10/1 built. Still on hold....grrrrr

AxelR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
According to the dealer, one of the trucks I have deposits on went back to the factory for chips on 11/19 (blend date 10/03). However no shipping date yet or knowledge of anything else is missing.