Dealers called said they could take my order?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptorzr

Reaction score
Been on the site for some time now. Lots of valuable information. 1 of 3 dealerships called me this morning telling me that their rep just got back from a meeting and this particular dealer was allocated 5 raptors. 2 with 37’s and 3 35’s. I negotiated to be at msrp and put my deposit in. All 5 spots were gone by late this afternoon. Any one else hear anything? Seems strange no one else has heard or posted similar occurrences. Sales Manager did tell me all orders need to be submitted bu june 16th. Any one else?

Vintage

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Been on the site for some time now. Lots of valuable information. 1 of 3 dealerships called me this morning telling me that their rep just got back from a meeting and this particular dealer was allocated 5 raptors. 2 with 37’s and 3 35’s. I negotiated to be at msrp and put my deposit in. All 5 spots were gone by late this afternoon. Any one else hear anything? Seems strange no one else has heard or posted similar occurrences. Sales Manager did tell me all orders need to be submitted bu june 16th. Any one else?
My dealer told me he can order on June 10. He has 3 allocated, but didn't mention any breakdown of 35's or 37's. I might have to give him a call on Monday.

Raptor R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My dealer said they are getting 45, but I am also in Canada. Maybe it is different than the United States.

Not all Ford dealers in Toronto are allowed to sell Raptors. They have to be licensed dealers. I think there are maybe 5 dealers I know of who can sell them.

Last edited:

dukester155

Reaction score
I haven’t heard anything yet. I’m on the waiting list on about 20 dealerships (mostly west coast) and all said they still haven’t heard anything. A few said between the 10-12 of June they should no more. Are you west coast or east coast dealerships?

LouK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My dealer also said no news. I wonder if dealers are getting actual info or they are just saying things to keep interest.

slv_

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My dealer also said no news. I wonder if dealers are getting actual info or they are just saying things to keep interest.

If the rumors around here of a very short summer run for the 2021 MY are true, then it wouldn't be unreasonable to think only certain dealers are getting allocation for the 2021.

Last edited:

LouK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If the rumors around here of a very short summer run for the 2021 MY, then it wouldn't be unreasonable to think only certain dealers are getting allocation for the 2021.
thats a really good point, maybe I don't have one of the lucky few :(
Google says there are around 3,000 ford dealers in the USA. Gotta think they are making at least 6K of them even with this shortened production run? Maybe.. hopefully...in 2017 they built just over 23K raptors. so for a half year run call it 12.5K and then cut production in half due to supply issues, 6K?
Time will tell, if i dont get a 21 then i will just be waiting until my dealer calls and says I'm up for 22

slv_

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thats a really good point, maybe I don't have one of the lucky few :(
Google says there are around 3,000 ford dealers in the USA. Gotta think they are making at least 6K of them even with this shortened production run? Maybe.. hopefully...in 2017 they built just over 23K raptors. so for a half year run call it 12.5K and then cut production in half due to supply issues, 6K?
Time will tell, if i dont get a 21 then i will just be waiting until my dealer calls and says I'm up for 22

I'm right there with you. Haven't heard a damn thing from my dealer other than, no one knows anything...

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My dealer called me sat. They received 3 allocation and asked if I wanted one. He said of the 3 only 1 was 37s. I am not sure why he told me that as I wanted 35s anyway. I think Ford is limiting or allocating 37s. I texted them today and asked about this. They are off on Sundays but should respond to me tomorrow. I gave my salesman my build and he said pricing is not yet in his system but should be there by June 10 as June 10 is his deadline to submit his 3 allocations. Also I heard from another dealer, he was told by his regional rep that only 2500 will be built due to commodity issues. If true the 2021 raptor will be a rare run.