Dealer recommendations in DFW area (or near)?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jeff Drewett

Reaction score
Looking hard on buying first Raptor in the next few months. 2020 SCrew 802A w/ heated rear seats & tailgate step (I’m 60 :) ) appear to be my minimum choices. How much are folks getting off MSRP? Thanks!

Cherry Ghost

Reaction score
Good luck in DFW. I had a hard time finding a dealer who was willing to discount. Every once in a while you’ll see one marked down a bit ($2kish) on Grapevine Ford’s website.

TXBrian

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Check the Houston dealers, people seem to be getting $5k-$7k off sticker in different parts of the country.
I'd also do it all via email, get the price set and ask for all their doc fees before you ever step foot in a dealer.

Lacajun25

Reaction score
Park place Ford was willing to sell me one of their 19s at invoice without really pushing hard in negotiation. I ended up getting a gen 1 instead. My understanding was they would also order. 2020 at invoice for you as well. They’re reluctant to let you test drive but will if you “look” like a serious buyer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk