Dash Cam

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GitErDunn

2010 6.2L SCAB
Reaction score
Looking into getting a BlackVue dashcam setup. Anyone here use these before? Worth the expensive pricing? Also, I park my truck for a couple weeks at a time, would the add on battery packs etc have it last and record for two weeks at a time without killing the truck battery?

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You really have to use that search feature, my friend.

Adrenlin

Reaction score
I'm currently using a Blackview DR750X-2CH. I start getting a low battery warning after it's been sitting around 14 hours or so, telling me I'm nearing the point that the camera will stop recording. Granted, I park at the house in a way I catch quite a bit of traffic overnight. You won't make it a couple of weeks out of the box.

You can add a battery pack, but it's estimated to give you 24 hours. That's still a far cry from what you're after. Two weeks in parking mode is asking for a lot from the batteries.

cscape

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking into getting a BlackVue dashcam setup. Anyone here use these before? Worth the expensive pricing? Also, I park my truck for a couple weeks at a time, would the add on battery packs etc have it last and record for two weeks at a time without killing the truck battery?
I have a Blackvue setup I’m transferring to my Raptor from my previous Jeep. It’s the same 750 2Ch model somebody mentioned above.