Damn!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pirate air

will plunder your booty
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Also, so everyone knows.....you're allowed 1 alignment under warranty up to 12k miles. ( a little background, I'm a previous Ford tech) I took mine in at 11, 900mi. and had it done , ya know, just to make sure. It was only juuuuust a bit out.....and as you may or may not be able to tell, I deff. use mine to it's potential.

This is true (and good advise), to add I think its 12-12. So 12k miles or 12 months. Got to get her in within a year if your within the miles and want to get it done.

Lead Foot

Reaction score
Also, so everyone knows.....you're allowed 1 alignment under warranty up to 12k miles

WOW First I've heard of that....

Also For those of US that Don't have a Raptor YET,That dent isn't as bad as it looks in the Cab.....

When i was looking at the 2010 at Mike Davision.... i notice that FORD has a Void in this area...You guys with the Raptors can look at yours and see what i'm talking about,If ya don't already know.... So most of what looks like a dent is actualy the way the cab is shaped ...You go Ford!!! they knew the bed was gonna get close in this area due to their testing !!!

Thanks to Mark now we know how hard to push it to cause Damage LOL

YO Mark ... Glad you came out OK !

Last edited:

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
WOW First I've heard of that....

Also For those of US that Don't have a Raptor YET,That dent isn't as bad as it looks in the Cab.....

When i was looking at the 2010 at Mike Davision.... i notice that FORD has a Void in this area...You guys with the Raptors can look at yours and see what i'm talking about,If ya don't already know.... So most of what looks like a dent is actualy the way the cab is shaped ...You go Ford!!! they knew the bed was gonna get close in this area due to their testing !!!

Thanks to Mark now we know how hard to push it to cause Damage LOL

YO Mark ... Glad you came out OK !

is the void the same in regular F 150's?

Lead Foot

Reaction score

I'm not sure but i Will look and see when i go by the dealer in the next day or so... Good Question :~)

I thought they used the same cab for the regular 150 and the Raptors ?

It would be cool to find out it's a Raptor Only thing :~)

Madcowranch

Genetically Modified
Reaction score
Been gone over the holidays and just saw the video. That is just freakin' awesome! That dude is my new Raptor hoonage hero.

Lead Foot

Reaction score

YES!

I had to run to Fire house and pick up a couple #3's Yumm Yumm :~)

Oh Yea And i stopped by the local Ford Dealer and Checked out the cabs on the regular F150's ,they have the same void or Clearance for the bed to torque into the cab...

Sooooo Ford Is usen the Same cab but usen the Larger Front and Rear fenders for the Raptor,Which is a Smart move on Fords part!