Damn!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mark70980

I almost barrel rolled my Raptor on Youtube
Reaction score
Good think your alright. How did you find out we the post here about your video?

I saw the comments on youtube and knew Birdman from another forum. I don't talk much on that one and my vid is up there and I think peeps there think i'm new

Mark70980

I almost barrel rolled my Raptor on Youtube
Reaction score
Okay soooo to fix the dent it's $1130 so I might just touch it up and call it good for now lol.

As for as suspension damge goes........NO DAMAGE WOOT!!! All I did was move some stuff out of alignment and they had to tweak it all back into place. It was 100% free for me cause they LOVED the video haha! All is good now and i'm counting my blesings that it was just a $1130 jump when it could have easily been much worse.

:Grenade:

BDRAG

HAhahaaaa.
Reaction score
Okay soooo to fix the dent it's $1130 so I might just touch it up and call it good for now lol.

WOW! Thats all the damage? Thats a cheap enough fix for a life changing experiance. AHhahaaaaa. I think ya need to just slap some bullet hole stickers on it and call it good. The dealer saw the VIDEO? Well lets see what they pay for down the road. AHhahah. Good luck. Oh and next time atleast wear a helmet........
BDRAG

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score

WOW! Thats all the damage? Thats a cheap enough fix for a life changing experiance. AHhahaaaaa. I think ya need to just slap some bullet hole stickers on it and call it good. The dealer saw the VIDEO? Well lets see what they pay for down the road. AHhahah. Good luck. Oh and next time atleast wear a helmet........
BDRAG

lol when you see a post you want to respond to, click the Quote button at the bottom of the post and it was take you to the Reply to Thread where you just type what you want to say below what the person said. If you want to quote multiple posts click the Multi button, this will select that post and then once you're ready to type just hit Post Reply at the bottom and they will all be there.

BDRAG

HAhahaaaa.
Reaction score
lol when you see a post you want to respond to, click the Quote button at the bottom of the post and it was take you to the Reply to Thread where you just type what you want to say below what the person said. If you want to quote multiple posts click the Multi button, this will select that post and then once you're ready to type just hit Post Reply at the bottom and they will all be there.

I did it that way and it posted it with all the BS quote )%#} { stuff so I just deleted the part that looked narly. HAhahaaaaa. I will try here again.

BDRAG

Looks like it worked this time as it should. Whats up with the other?

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score

BDRAG
you can
hit the Multi button on each post you want to Quote
I did it that way and it posted it with all the BS quote )%#} { stuff so I just deleted the part that looked narly. HAhahaaaaa. I will try here again.

BDRAG

Looks like it worked this time as it should. Whats up with the other?

it will look like this, all u have to do is select the post by clicking Multi, then when you're ready, hit Post Reply like u always do and there they are.

SOCOMech

Famous Raptor
Reaction score

As for as suspension damge goes........NO DAMAGE WOOT!!! All I did was move some stuff out of alignment and they had to tweak it all back into place. It was 100% free for me cause they LOVED the video haha! All is good now and i'm counting my blesings that it was just a $1130 jump when it could have easily been much worse.

:Grenade:

Also, so everyone knows.....you're allowed 1 alignment under warranty up to 12k miles. ( a little background, I'm a previous Ford tech) I took mine in at 11, 900mi. and had it done , ya know, just to make sure. It was only juuuuust a bit out.....and as you may or may not be able to tell, I deff. use mine to it's potential.