damaged in transit beyond repair

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

roryt21

Reaction score
I have said nothing to blame anyone so far, I have said nothing but good things about the dealer. I have said it is not the dealers fault.

I have also said the ford rep never returned the dealers phone call, nor has he spoken to me.

The only thing I have tried to do is get someone on my side, for at least information on a replacement/expedited order. I cant even get that.

Not sure where you saw any negativity from me towards the dealer or ford. I simply want some customer service and someone to talk to.

I feel for the OP, my Raptor had to have the engine replaced. It has been at the dealer for 40 days, I asked Ford to replace it and they said no. I sent them the request from my State lemon law and they said no. Asked to speak with a supervisor and again told no. Ford clearly could care less......

Sasquatch77

Banned
Reaction score
I feel for the OP, my Raptor had to have the engine replaced. It has been at the dealer for 40 days, I asked Ford to replace it and they said no. I sent them the request from my State lemon law and they said no. Asked to speak with a supervisor and again told no. Ford clearly could care less......

Gosh - they are at a stalemate for working on your truck? Ford has a bad black eye with how they have treated all the engine failure owners.

df4801

FRF Addict
Reaction score
How do we publicly let the dealer know so that when the sucker buys it, and gets on here, we can tell him and he can stick it up their ass for lack of disclosure?

I emailed the dealer with the damage info and this is what response was.

"Sorry to let you know that your either mis informed or just plain wrong. Here is a direct link to the truck on our website, including a carfax report. There is, and never has been, any damage to the truck. Whatever your sources are they are just plain wrong. Feel free to come out and see the truck in person, its as new, and undamaged as they come buddy.

Stephen
5858138057"

I then emailed him with the link to this thread which clearly shows the same VIN truck was damaged and first posted on here 7 months ago. This all aligns with the carfax timing of sale also.

Hope whoever buys it finds out and then sues their ass.

Frank N

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Damage was done before it was titled so it doesnt show, dealer bought it not knowing, some sap will buy it, not knowing.

Oh well

df4801

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Damage was done before it was titled so it doesnt show, dealer bought it not knowing, some sap will buy it, not knowing.

Oh well

Dealer bought a hot model for under msrp at auction with only a few miles on it and doesn't know something was wrong????

Seriously? Would you like to change your post now?

df4801

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You know what it auctioned for?

Well, since he's selling it for MSRP, I assumed he paid less than that. Pretty safe assumption, dont you think???

But I can find it for you if you still really believe the guy is legit.

Are you sure that you wouldnt like to change your post now?

Ruri

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Best efforts is to post a thread with that vin number in the title then explaining what happened and a link to this thread. So if a potential buyer googles the vin, they will most likely see that thread and story behind the truck