Customizable gauges

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Although we keep asking, no one has yet to post pics of the customizable gauges for comparison to the 19 & 20 MY. Some (maybe one) have said they are even more configurable. Will anyone that’s in possession care to share pics of these gauges? TIA

MTF

FRF Addict
Reaction score
What can you change on the 19 and 20?

I don't see that they are configurable to do anything other than change from Imperial to Metric.

JasonSTL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ve asked this as well but it seems the only replies I’ve gotten are people that had a 17-18 Gen 2 and hadn’t seen the measurements page and customizable gauge screen. I like to see engine oil temp and don’t think that’s an option so far from what I’ve seen. Hopefully they can do over the air updates or something with Forscan with this new instrument cluster if that changes down the road.

Johnkn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
^^. I’ll believe it when I see it, so far we’ve not seen it.....

From my 2019 802a truck, I run vacuum/boost and oil pressure as the (2) center gauges in "My View" but can choose between a dozen or more measurement gauges.

Perhaps someone with a 2021 can post. Looking at the 2021 Owners Manual it suggests 'My View' is still configurable but it's not clear whether that applies to the Raptor

77ZQs1.jpg

Last edited:

blwn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hopefully someone with a 21 will post soon. But according to the review it looks like it still has at least what the 19-20 had:

Measurements:
1631565556109.png

And under Raptor Info also lists MyGauges:
1631565616099.png

OP
OP
Littlefx4

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hopefully someone with a 21 will post soon. But according to the review it looks like it still has at least what the 19-20 had:

Measurements:
View attachment 319251

And under Raptor Info also lists MyGauges:
View attachment 319252
What does the “MyGauges” menu display when you click on it? Not directed at you @blwn but this can’t be that difficult to verify. Either it will display like @Johnkn posted above or it won’t. Would be nice if it displayed that way and can change gauges. If not, no love lost!