Custom tune guidance...!?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Pardon me as I’m new to the Raptor platform, more so the 3.5 Ecoboost HO. With just a tune on otherwise a stock truck what power gains are these tuners averaging? I know the limitations of the stock IC, etc, etc.

TXRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Try the MPT 91 PRX. You will not be disappointed. :cool:

@K223 Some members have reported as much as 90-95 hp gains with just a 93 octane tune.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well my question has been answered. Those numbers are nothing to sneeze at. Wasn’t sure how much extra power could be extracted from this stock configuration. I will have to investigate further.

xjustjeffx

Reaction score
I also live in Utah where 93 octane is nowhere to be found. I received my Ngauge with MPT tunes last week and so far they seem great. I went with the 91 PR-X, 93 PR-X, and 91 Perf-Tow. I added some unleaded race fuel to make a little over half a tank of 93+ and there is a HUGE difference between the 91PRX and the 93PRX tune.

OP
OP
BarryG

BarryG

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I also live in Utah where 93 octane is nowhere to be found. I received my Ngauge with MPT tunes last week and so far they seem great. I went with the 91 PR-X, 93 PR-X, and 91 Perf-Tow. I added some unleaded race fuel to make a little over half a tank of 93+ and there is a HUGE difference between the 91PRX and the 93PRX tune.
@xjustjeffx - tell me exactly what you added...! What race fuel? To what size tank of 91...???