custom Hood Graphic group buy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Humvee21

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
BIRDMAN said:
depending on the price. my local place will still do it for me

So let's do this! I'm down with your guys or mine. I'm thinking we need at least 5 for a group buy. Did they give you any quotes?

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
So let's do this! I'm down with your guys or mine. I'm thinking we need at least 5 for a group buy. Did they give you any quotes?

i only got a single price quote with installation(can't remember how much it was). see what they can do on 5 decals, let us know.

OP
OP
Humvee21

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'll ask but before I do is everyone ok with this design with the exception of color? I'll ask if you can get your own colors.

Seems we have about 4 interested so far.

OP
OP
Humvee21

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm also gonna need someone to take dimensions unless you guys don't mind waiting for my 2012 to arrive.

OP
OP
Humvee21

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Alright guys, Dee just called me today and told me the pricing would be around $235 for the hood graphic. It'll come in panels since the roll size is 12"? or 24"? (sorry I should have remembered the size but I can't...) She says that everyone will be able to do their own color but the BUILT FORD TOUGH, the squares around it, and the FORD oval will be separate pieces as well since they are difference colors (it will be different color vinyl).

She told me that they use 9 year grade vinyl (rated for 9 years of use before any sort of fading and what not). I asked about warranty and she told me that it is warranted for 1 year. I'm not sure that will apply to you guys since you guys probably won't have them install it.

I am still in need of dimensions for her to be able to do a rough mock up. She asked me what size the letters of the BUILT TOUGH would be and also the size of the FORD oval. I want to come to a unanimous agreement here since we're all participating and since you guys already have your trucks you can do a rough layout to see how it will look overall. (Me, being truckless, I can't do shieettt...)

Also, she said that she will not be producing the graphics she can get her hands on a Raptor to do measurements themselves.

So, at this price point is everyone still interested? Also, some of us may be on the fence about this and I think those that may be still on the fence we must count you out. In order to get this price point we must achieve 5 orders all at the same time.

Dee just sent me a follow up email here:
Jay - I can bring the uninstalled price down to $235 and this assumes we get the order for all 5 at the same time so we can save time and materials. If you get me dimensions (of hood, ford oval, square around BUILT TOUGH) I'll get you a mock up. But to do that I need a credit card to start any work. I'll try to get to the dealer in the next week or two and take measurements.
Dee
770-591-1111 x2