Courtesy Delivery Charge

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TXRPTOR37

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In the process of working out a deal for a Screw. Dealer quoted me <$100 over invoice but is wanting to add an additional $750 "Courtesy Delivery Charge" since I will have the truck delivered to a different dealership.

Wouldn't this be covered under the $995 Destination and Delivery charge already?

Toms

Reaction score
It should be covered already in the $955. Your pretty much paying it twice. I had a truck from another dealership over 300km away at no charge. However you paying near invoice might be why.

HARLEY6LF250SDU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
In the process of working out a deal for a Screw. Dealer quoted me <$100 over invoice but is wanting to add an additional $750 "Courtesy Delivery Charge" since I will have the truck delivered to a different dealership.

Wouldn't this be covered under the $995 Destination and Delivery charge already?

NO, a CD fee is set buy the dealer doing the delivery. NOT the selling dealer.

You are buying a raptor from a dealer (away from your area). AND then you are asking a "Local" dealer to receive a raptor from another dealer, THEN they have to do a PDI (pre-del inspection) and do the actual delivery to you.

Thet get NOTHING "$$" from Ford, and they DON'T get credit for the sale.
SO they can charge the selling dealer, any $$ amount that they want to.

I call several dalers in my customers delivery area, till I get one to do a CD for $300-400.00. BUT you might have to drive farther away from your home, to get the $750.00 CD Fee down??

randy

---------- Post added at 08:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:10 PM ----------

It should be covered already in the $955. Your pretty much paying it twice. I had a truck from another dealership over 300km away at no charge. However you paying near invoice might be why.

NO.