Could anybody experienced with tunes help me?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Carbibbles

Reaction score
Does the n-gauge have a monitor called knock octane modifier or octane adjust ratio? If so, what is it at?

OP
OP
xrocket21

xrocket21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Now question did they give you a new version of the tune do you know or is it the exact tune file? Only other issue. Only other thing I could think is an actual mechanical issue. I know you said you had no boost leaks.

I have sent them logs and they have updated the tune a few times now. Its tough because I have no proof of how it ran before, but I ran a 5 star tune in my 2011 EB f150 for like 5 years, and have run 5 star in my raptor for like 1.5 years now, so I have a good feel of how these things run, and I just seem to have lost 5 psi, and they don't agree that my current boost is wrong.

I am pretty sure I have no boost leaks, but I guess Im not sure. The way the boost gauge reacts doesn't really show signs of a boost leak. Boost rises to 15-17 psi quickly and cuts off there aggressively like it is definitely set at that point.

I have some more logging to do with the latest tune, and I want to log the stock tune too, but as of now, I still don't know what is wrong and Im pretty sure I still haven't convinced them anything is wrong.

Carbibbles

Reaction score
I have sent them logs and they have updated the tune a few times now. Its tough because I have no proof of how it ran before, but I ran a 5 star tune in my 2011 EB f150 for like 5 years, and have run 5 star in my raptor for like 1.5 years now, so I have a good feel of how these things run, and I just seem to have lost 5 psi, and they don't agree that my current boost is wrong.

I am pretty sure I have no boost leaks, but I guess Im not sure. The way the boost gauge reacts doesn't really show signs of a boost leak. Boost rises to 15-17 psi quickly and cuts off there aggressively like it is definitely set at that point.

I have some more logging to do with the latest tune, and I want to log the stock tune too, but as of now, I still don't know what is wrong and Im pretty sure I still haven't convinced them anything is wrong.

What format are the data logs in? If you send them to me I can take a look.

OP
OP
xrocket21

xrocket21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Off topic a bit but what issue did you have with your headlight(s) ? My left front stopped working

After leveling, I was getting flashed by oncoming cars. I could have just adjusted them down a little, but wanted them set to the proper height, so when it was at the dealer I asked them to adjust them

They said neither headlight adjusted, the adjusters just spun, so though installed 2 new headlights.

xxaarraa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
xrocket, sorry to hear of your continuing troubles with this truck. You surely got one that wasn't built by the right assembly on the right day it looks like. In this day and age, you would think they would have eliminated the age-old stereotype around quality variability between crew and between days.

Hope you have it sorted out soon.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjorn-dpc