CORONA RAPTOR RAFFLE

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
a member here who has a small business reached out to me wanting to donate for the raffle. @M3toSVT has graciously donated a set of diode dynamics led cubes for the raffle. since this item can be configurable any way you like, i am posting a link to his site since i cant post product specifics
Esretros.com (Eastern Shore Retros)
1 pair of Diode Dynamics Backlit SS3 Pro LED pods with Harness. Your choice of output/backlight color, beam pattern and in flush or standard mount. ($400 Value) his donation is appreciated and welcomed. stand up guy for sure. https://easternshoreretros.com/collections/diode-dynamics

Modern TIR optics provide highest intensity on the market
Backlight accent feature, available in white, amber, red, and blue
Available in SAE Driving, SAE Fog, Flood, Combo, or Spot beam patterns
Durable powdercoated aluminum construction
Integrated Deutsch-style connector
Engineered and Assembled in USA
i know quite a few of you run these lights. heres a chance to win another pair. you can never have too many lights

make a minimum $5 donation and get added to win this, as well as be added in all future raffles. I AM GOING TO SAY THIS AGAIN, HE REACHED OUT TO ME upon hearing the news of jim. while i have reached out to several vendors and they have graciously donated items to raise money, i have to acknowledge this gesture as to show what kind of character @M3toSVT is.

we will close this raffle tomorrow at 6pm and will assign new numbers to new (or second) donators and draw a winner hopefully around 7pm mst.

Oldfart

FRF Addict
Reaction score
No need to apologize for any snafu with raffle. I’m pretty sure no donor donated because of a prize. You deserve a ton of credit for just doing it.
Yes, he does need to apologize. The nerve of this guy! I already gave him a terrible review on Yelp and notified the Cyber Police!

1658618048518.jpeg

Last edited:
OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ok everyone, we are drawing for the lights donated by @M3toSVT. make sure to check out his site and give him a call if you need some lighting assistance.n

and the winner for the lights is......
Screenshot_2022-07-24-19-30-31-17_3aea4af51f236e4932235fdada7d1643.jpg