CORONA RAPTOR RAFFLE

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ok everyone, lets get those donations in. next up is a 3rd brake light by @EvilMfg. thanks @EvilmfgKen for donating this awesome prize. this is for the brakelight only, if you want to customize it, ken or doug will gladly make it your own custom piece. they have them available for all gen raptors, chevy, dodge, and toyota. check out their site for some great truck stuff. i know doug personally and he is an awesome guy with awesome products. (he replaced my engine in 2018) they know their offroad stuff for sure. tirina runs one of these 3rd brake lights on her truck...
WE WILL RUN THIS UNTIL TUESDAY 10AM

Last edited:

mprice1234

SVT Gen 1 Rules
Reaction score
I missed this as I usually just jump to the Gen 1 section, and I'm really saddened about @CoronaRaptor passing :(. Jim always commented and or like to most of my post as I did his. He will be missed on the forum as he was one of the corner stones of FRF! I donated to the go fund me today and will keep him and his family in my thoughts and prayers.

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
holy crap. paul @Swarfworks has just confirmed a big ticket item. A SWITCH PRO 9100 WITH MOUNT. http://swarfworks.com/switch-pro-sp-9100-w-standard-length-cable/ these retail at $600 plus the mount for the unit. ($45) a generous donation. thank you paul. i know a lot of you run some of his products like the front plate relocation and shock guards. paul has come on quite a few of our wyoming runs and has always been helpful when we had an issue with a truck. always first to help out. paul is a great guy. visit his site here http://swarfworks.com/ we will run this raffle until thursday 10am. get your donations in for this awesome prize. for all previous donators, donate again to better your odds of winning.

John M BUNMAN

BUNMAN-Adventures, Rescue & Recovery
Reaction score
Along with @The Car Stereo Company , I want to extend my sincere gratitude and appreciation to ALL OF THE AMAZING VENDORS on the Forum that have, some without even being approached, for their Generosity. It is NOT GOING UNNOTICED by the FRF Faithful!
I have been here for a very short 2yrs and in that time, I have met some incredible people, both in person and on line.
FUXCK Amazon…PLEASE SUPPORT OUR VENDORS, Especially the ones that continue to support our Fallen FRF Family members…