Cooled seats not turning on??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

EricM

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My truck has been back to the dealer twice for this and they are currently waiting on parts. The Ford tech told me this. So please dont speak for me...
I'm told it blows the conditioned air thats in the cabin, through the seats

Your Ford Tech has no idea what he's talking about. He's just making shit up if he really told you that.

Twisted

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Your Ford Tech has no idea what he's talking about. He's just making shit up if he really told you that.

So you are saying it is conected to the same ducts that control the vents on the the dash. Ie the blower motor that is connected to the condensening unit?
Is that what you are implying? Of course we know it has they have their own heating elements in the seat. In all due respect not looking for a flame on this matter: But, If that is what your implying I would say back up your information with a schematic drawing or mirco fish. Dont tell me to search the internet to back up your claims... what authority do you speak on this matter? Do you work for Ford ? Or Because you saw it on the internet somewhere?
I am willing to listen and learn if you can back up your claims.
And Furthermore I hope you are right! And you can prove what the Ford tech is telling me is wrong!

Last edited:

EricM

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It's a TED. Just like every other 2015+ F150 with cooled seats. Unzip the seat cover and see for yourself. I've seen the ones in my truck firsthand, I don't need to provide you a schematic to know I'm right and your tech is wrong.

Here's a big clue that it doesn't operate the way you've been told- you can roll the windows down and turn off the climate control system on a 100 degree day, but the cooled seats will still get cool if you have them running. The seats are 100% independent from the cabin A/C system.

Twisted

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's a TED. Just like every other 2015+ F150 with cooled seats. Unzip the seat cover and see for yourself. I've seen the ones in my truck firsthand, I don't need to provide you a schematic to know I'm right and your tech is wrong.

Here's a big clue that it doesn't operate the way you've been told- you can roll the windows down and turn off the climate control system on a 100 degree day, but the cooled seats will still get cool if you have them running. The seats are 100% independent from the cabin A/C system.

As I thought. You can not back up your claim with proof!

Twisted

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are you illiterate? He DID just tell you how you can figure it out for yourself.

:flipthebird: I am not the one making a claim I cannot backup with facts in writing, Or the internet know it all. I am not doing anyones research for them. Point was simple in my post, back it up with a schematic or something in writing if he feels he know more than the Ford technician. Can you not read ass wipe? Read my post in full before you mouth off. People like you, are the ones that add no usefullnes to this Forum , and incapable of have a constructive conversation about an issue. What a ********

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
:flipthebird: I am not the one making a claim I cannot backup with facts in writing, Or the internet know it all. I am not doing anyones research for them. Point was simple in my post, back it up with a schematic or something in writing if he feels he know more than the Ford technician. Can you not read ass wipe? Read my post in full before you mouth off. People like you, are the ones that add no usefullnes to this Forum , and incapable of have a constructive conversation about an issue. What a ********

1992-prelude-air-conditioner-circuit-diagram.png

I got this.......!!!

:specialed: