Considering dropping my 13 order for a 2012 now

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

linnwgetin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I guess I will be the lone dissenter! I think the 12' is a horrible idea! The 12' at invoice or nothing! It's a yr old already as the 13's are arriving daily. Wait it out and get the truck you ordered!!!

Side note, I have a friend with a 13' F150 and he loves the MFT! And I think the center stack on the 13' is awesome!

OP
OP
S

svtfan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just got home with my new beast. I got it at Invoice and can't be happier!

I am sure I would have loved the 13 but this one is pretty much loaded with a few extras I didn't count on.

Brian

linnwgetin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just got home with my new beast. I got it at Invoice and can't be happier!

I am sure I would have loved the 13 but this one is pretty much loaded with a few extras I didn't count on.

Brian

Congrats!! Invoice!!! Booyah!!

OP
OP
S

svtfan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ughh WHY? either way, grats! still think ya shoulda waited lol

I didn't have any confidence that I would have gotten my 13 before next year. :)
I was racking up the mustang miles and wanted to get a good number on trade. If I want the HID's bad enough I will get the retro kit but I really like how the 12 lights look too. I like the center stack on the 2012 better too.

Both years are badass though so it was win/win either way:party28:

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Great work and at invoice to boot...enjoy the truck and know you got it at a great price with what you wanted

Like a limp **** - hard to beat!

Cheers,

Fred

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
good for you! a raptor is always a raptor regardless of the year. since you were able to get it at the price you wanted with the features as well, i think you made the right descision.
enjoy your new truck....... just remember to go in the house eventually. i bet you are probably sitting in it inside your garage..........

linnwgetin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
good for you! a raptor is always a raptor regardless of the year. since you were able to get it at the price you wanted with the features as well, i think you made the right descision.
enjoy your new truck....... just remember to go in the house eventually. i bet you are probably sitting in it inside your garage..........

I won't lie I'm gonna sleep in mine the first night!!!