Conner are you taking suggestions for trips?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The Tank

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well I'm going to post it anyways. How about a trip to the Rubicon trail? I don't think I've heard of any Raptors going there yet and I'm sure all these 2012 owners would like to test out there new front diff.

Raptor Expeditions

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Well I'm going to post it anyways. How about a trip to the Rubicon trail? I don't think I've heard of any Raptors going there yet and I'm sure all these 2012 owners would like to test out there new front diff.

Always need suggestions. I would love to put together a Rubicon Trip. Just today Matt and I were discussing new destinations. We would have to put together a plan to see how many Raptor would like to go. I am putting together a schedule for the rest of 2012 of all the Expeditions. So please check the post and the web site soon. Connor

SPRSNK

I Void Warranties
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Always need suggestions. I would love to put together a Rubicon Trip. Just today Matt and I were discussing new destinations. We would have to put together a plan to see how many Raptor would like to go. I am putting together a schedule for the rest of 2012 of all the Expeditions. So please check the post and the web site soon. Connor

Oh thank the gods! I can plan ahead more than two weeks ahead.

OP
OP
The Tank

The Tank

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I will be.

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Raptors Run the Rubicon?!

hahajuice2.jpg

The Raptor can do a lot but it can't run the Rubicon...

and make it without doing some real damage to the vehicle.

BlueSVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I've done mild rock crawling in Death Valley, through some stuff Jeeps were CAKE WALKING through... and it was difficult.

The Rubicon would simply NOT be possible in this truck, unless as Dan said above, you aren't worried about SIGNIFICANT underbody and body panel damage. This truck is very capable, but is NOT a rock crawler!

We're always open to suggestions on places to go... and I don't want to stomp your suggestion dead, but it would be for the super hardcore folks who don't mind damage... not a common group of folks!

OP
OP
The Tank

The Tank

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I've done mild rock crawling in Death Valley, through some stuff Jeeps were CAKE WALKING through... and it was difficult.

The Rubicon would simply NOT be possible in this truck, unless as Dan said above, you aren't worried about SIGNIFICANT underbody and body panel damage. This truck is very capable, but is NOT a rock crawler!

We're always open to suggestions on places to go... and I don't want to stomp your suggestion dead, but it would be for the super hardcore folks who don't mind damage... not a common group of folks!

Hey you can look at it as another chance for you to blame Ford for something that you did to your truck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk