Confirm order with Ford Performance

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gobluejd

HAIL!!!
Reaction score
I do not want to cancel. Just curious if Ford would cancel my order. Sounds like there is a limited number of 37s
If you are unscheduled clean and Ford Performance can see your order, your good. Just have to check every Thur/Fri until they actually schedule.

EMY92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I do not want to cancel. Just curious if Ford would cancel my order. Sounds like there is a limited number of 37s
You're right, there are a limited number of 37s. That's why only about 30% of the allocations were for 37s. Your order may not be the first or second out the door, but you will get a 2021 with 37s if your dealer had a 37 allocation to sell.

NES431

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You're right, there are a limited number of 37s. That's why only about 30% of the allocations were for 37s. Your order may not be the first or second out the door, but you will get a 2021 with 37s if your dealer had a 37 allocation to sell.
I'm hoping you're right. The dealer put my order in as a 37 and Ford has it as unscheduled/clean. I'd be little bummed too if they didn't make it and I had to go 35s.

slv_

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm hoping you're right. The dealer put my order in as a 37 and Ford has it as unscheduled/clean. I'd be little bummed too if they didn't make it and I had to go 35s.
I'm right there with you. Order went in on 6/11 via Concepts. Still unscheduled - clean.

Hoping for some good news come Friday, especially given that they're scheduling two weeks of production this week and the fact we're getting into September production scheduling. Any further into September with no build date and I'll be seriously considering a 2022. It'll be hard to swallow getting a 2021 when MY22 Job 1 is right around the corner.

RadRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Urghh.. I called Ford Performance.. they don't see the order.. Called the dealer, manager is of course... on vacation..... used car manager says, "oh those things can sit in limbo for a while"....... I am really hoping that there is a better explanation, as I sold my 19 10 days ago.....
Anyone have any experience with the order not being seen right away... however, this order went in -supposedly-- June 26

DMays

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got a call today from my dealer that unless I wanted to wait for a 2022 I needed to eliminate the 37 package from my order. They said they didn't receive enough allocations.