Competent Ford Dealer in NH?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NHDude4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any members in southern NH that can point me to a dealer that doesn't suck? I'm in south-west NH and I already drive 50 minutes to Hillsboro Ford because Monadnock Ford (closer to me) was totally incompetent.

Hillsboro Ford doesn't give a crap and my final straw was when BFG told me they needed the dealer to call with a tire inspection for me to do a warranty claim on tires and the service writer told me we don't do that. Lady... we're talking something like $500-1000 BFG owes me and you can't be bothered to make a call?

I need to find a dealer that gives half a crap about a low-maintenance customer that pays.

Badgertits

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I’m in MA...haven’t found too many “good” Ford dealers service-wise

I would try Rodman or Tasca

Badgertits

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Rodman sucks, I bought my truck there and would never go back.

i don’t really have much experience w/ either just know they’re good sized dealers

I bought my first from Baystate & my 2nd from Quirk & neither of em impressed me either

had better luck w/ dealers when I had GM vehicles tbh

TwizzleStix

Pudendum Inspector aka FORZDA 1
Reaction score
There's no such thing as a competent Dealer of any make. There will be a single person or two that are decent, but the overwhelming majority of "people" at dealerships are legit morons.

zudnic

Reaction score
I've had decent luck with Gervais in Ayer. I've found them to be thorough.

I bought my Raptor from Best in Nashua. I only brought it to service there once. It was fine, but I had the old squeaky leaf springs and thought it should be warranty. They told me it was my tonneau cover. I brought it to Gervais and the took care of it right away.

Good luck.

Badgertits

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I've had decent luck with Gervais in Ayer. I've found them to be thorough.

I bought my Raptor from Best in Nashua. I only brought it to service there once. It was fine, but I had the old squeaky leaf springs and thought it should be warranty. They told me it was my tonneau cover. I brought it to Gervais and the took care of it right away.

Good luck.

whats the fix for the springs? I thought just wash em & spray down w/ lubricant

zudnic

Reaction score
whats the fix for the springs? I thought just wash em & spray down w/ lubricant

Gervais just replaced the springs on the squeaky side as warranty. I tried lubing them with Lucas red 'n tacky, which worked for a couple days and then the squeak would return. It sounded like it was in the rebound clip.

I've had no troubles with the new spring.

Mountain Man

Reaction score
I purchased my Raptor at Irwin Ford in Laconia. They have performed service and warranty work for me. Happy, no problems. They have an excellent master tech. I have also had excellent service from Grappone in Concord on a previous F-150 and my wife’s Edge. I would recommend either one.