commit me. i've truly lost my mind

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No buyers remorse.... It is a buzz kill. Just sit back and enjoy the WAIT. Yeah, like that's possible. Save the, pennies until the bills start. Remember - beans & rice rice & beans

Sent from iPad 3 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
FreightTerrain

FreightTerrain

FRF Addict
Reaction score
For sure! You get the terrain?

yeah. i might change the order to silver. but the terrain is new and unique. nothing but light colors for me. cooler in the sahara desert heat we've had here lately in summer. yu know that where yur at. white is not an option. ive been driving a silver ranger for 4 years. maybe time for a change

Allied Offroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
yeah. i might change the order to silver. but the terrain is new and unique. nothing but light colors for me. cooler in the sahara desert heat we've had here lately in summer. yu know that where yur at. white is not an option. ive been driving a silver ranger for 4 years. maybe time for a change

Don't go silver! Leave it terrain, I think any exterior mod you do is going to look amazing with that color. You've got a ton of choices when it comes to color combos.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
erikn