Combat Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
factive

factive

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@factive where did you find all that sand? Is that coral pinks? Also next time you're in Moab let me know! I will head over, I have been wanting to do some wheeling out there with other Raptors.

1 hour west of SLC. This was at a place called Knolls. There is also the Little Sahara Desert which is close that is even better. Will probably get back to Moab during spring break or easter time. Down for a meetup, I will make the trip anytime.

970Co

Full Access Member
Reaction score
1 hour west of SLC. This was at a place called Knolls. There is also the Little Sahara Desert which is close that is even better. Will probably get back to Moab during spring break or easter time. Down for a meetup, I will make the trip anytime.

awesome! there are some guys in Denver that I have been trying to get to go. where I live there is only snow drifts offroad. I will have to head over soon. I am sure Park City is similar.

dataustin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
And those lights are the perfect size. Seeing what you have accomplished to this point, seems like a slight mod to the bumper to lower the lights would be a 'walk in the park'... lol