comabat injuries lead me to a raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor50

Reaction score
i served in the army for nearly 10 years. One fine day in a land far far away I was the loving recipient of an IED blast and in the ensuing fire fight I also got to receive the gift of a bullet to add to my lovely internal space. since then I have been trying to deal with the pain of life; particularly the 100 mile a day commute to work at the VA Hospital. Last night I finally decided to get one of my dream cars..as many can probably figure out it is not really so much a dream car as a monster of a sport truck. I picked up a 2020 FPB raptor last night for over 10k off msrp in Fort Collins Colorado.... Now the fun and hopefully less painful life with my new ride begins.
Keep smiling and boosting your way through traffic; I know I will be.

how did you get $10k off sticker on a 2020 in CO? I live just outside Fort Collins and dealers wouldn't budge off MSRP so I ordered one out of state

OP
OP
L

ldstruckn

Reaction score
how did you get $10k off sticker on a 2020 in CO? I live just outside Fort Collins and dealers wouldn't budge off MSRP so I ordered one out of state
I got a quote on a 2019 from autonation in denver then emailed that to spradley barr and they gave me the same discount off of msrp but for a 2020 because they had no 2019s. i can give you his contact info if you want. They had two left when I bought mine last week.

Todd Turbo S

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks for your service, very much appreciated! Enjoy your new Raptor, wow, $10k off is a huge discount. Good for you.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score