comabat injuries lead me to a raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bbl

Reaction score
Thank you for your service to the country - none of us would be driving Raptors without generations of people like you. Enjoy your new and well-deserved ride!

BigDinNoCo

Reaction score
i served in the army for nearly 10 years. One fine day in a land far far away I was the loving recipient of an IED blast and in the ensuing fire fight I also got to receive the gift of a bullet to add to my lovely internal space. since then I have been trying to deal with the pain of life; particularly the 100 mile a day commute to work at the VA Hospital. Last night I finally decided to get one of my dream cars..as many can probably figure out it is not really so much a dream car as a monster of a sport truck. I picked up a 2020 FPB raptor last night for over 10k off msrp in Fort Collins Colorado.... Now the fun and hopefully less painful life with my new ride begins.
Keep smiling and boosting your way through traffic; I know I will be.

I was born in Fort Collins. Welcome to the dark side. You're going to love it!

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Congrats. On our way at this moment at 35,288 feet, fighting headwind at 382 mph, to visit our daughter and son in law retired Marine in Idaho.