comabat injuries lead me to a raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Badgertits

FRF Addict
Reaction score
i served in the army for nearly 10 years. One fine day in a land far far away I was the loving recipient of an IED blast and in the ensuing fire fight I also got to receive the gift of a bullet to add to my lovely internal space. since then I have been trying to deal with the pain of life; particularly the 100 mile a day commute to work at the VA Hospital. Last night I finally decided to get one of my dream cars..as many can probably figure out it is not really so much a dream car as a monster of a sport truck. I picked up a 2020 FPB raptor last night for over 10k off msrp in Fort Collins Colorado.... Now the fun and hopefully less painful life with my new ride begins.
Keep smiling and boosting your way through traffic; I know I will be.

congrats on the truck & thanks for your service!!!

Ive has more than my fair share of vehicles over the years, but I can say w/ confidence the Raptor is the most satisfying purchase of em all by a long shot.

had an army buddy stationed out there for a while & visited a few times - great place & great for a raptor!!

crested butte, garden of the gods, breweries up the ass etc etc

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Congrats! Your gonna love it! Thank you for your service. Let the good times roll.

SS308

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i served in the army for nearly 10 years. One fine day in a land far far away I was the loving recipient of an IED blast and in the ensuing fire fight I also got to receive the gift of a bullet to add to my lovely internal space. since then I have been trying to deal with the pain of life; particularly the 100 mile a day commute to work at the VA Hospital. Last night I finally decided to get one of my dream cars..as many can probably figure out it is not really so much a dream car as a monster of a sport truck. I picked up a 2020 FPB raptor last night for over 10k off msrp in Fort Collins Colorado.... Now the fun and hopefully less painful life with my new ride begins.
Keep smiling and boosting your way through traffic; I know I will be.

Welcome a board brother! 12+ years in the Corps and also received the "You're too damn slow" medal.

The Raptor is a cure for a lot of things. Trust me, the pain will subside but the fun with the Raptor never will! Rumor has it, it even makes child birth a breeze too. But I don't have any personal knowledge of that...:D

In all seriousness, this is an outstanding site with a lot of Vets on board. So enjoy!