Color change to 2022 Recaro Package??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

agerman

Reaction score
While I agree with the new seats looking better in pictures, I cannot attest to how they(the all blue) look in person. I’m just surprised it gets so heated so quickly either in defense of having blue seats or one’s opinion of the new ones. For the record, I ordered a 22 with the blue interior not knowing about the change obviously. I’m not upset about the change but the lack of notice is off putting. Come on ford.

Jpro39

Reaction score
I ran across this on a Raptor Facebook group. It looks like some of the 2022’s are being delivered with black sides and backs on the Recaro seat package. Armrest is also black with blue accents.

View attachment 345967
Super poor quality control regardless what it looks like. Ford is awful at this price point.

biturbomg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will be happy to swap my blue interior for someone’s black and blue. I like the center console and the contrast on the seats.

ape318

Reaction score
I ran across this on a Raptor Facebook group. It looks like some of the 2022’s are being delivered with black sides and backs on the Recaro seat package. Armrest is also black with blue accents.

View attachment 345967
When I ordered my 2022 in October of last year, the paperwork stated Blue Recaro seats with Black trim. I guess this is what they meant. I’m not opposed. I think it looks good.