Color change to 2022 Recaro Package??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BadWRP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have to disagree. I will agree that in pictures that blue looks terrible but in person, the blue is much richer and darker. Not polarizing like the pictures. There is also a nice contrast between the darker blue leather and the blue alcantara. I’m really just pissed at the entire process. Also wish ford could have said hey here’s what is changing. I also could have swore that the early 22 order said rhapsody blue leather interior which it doesn’t now.

Any low miles 21 37 pkg want to swap?

Last edited:

franky16

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have to disagree. I will agree that in pictures that blue looks terrible but in person, the blue is much richer and darker. Not polarizing like the pictures. There is also a nice contrast between the darker blue leather and the blue alcantara. I’m really just pissed at the entire process. Also wish ford could have said hey here’s what is changing. I also could have swore that the early 22 order said rhapsody blue leather interior which it doesn’t now.

Any low miles 21 37 pkg want to swap?
Ya seen the all blue in person as well. I was a hater early on but they do look way better in person. You could probably get someone to swap seats with you

CINISI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Peasant seats. Check.
Peasant climate controls. Check.
Peasant no applique. Check.
Peasant no LED accessory lighting. Check.
Peasant standard Auto/StartStop. Check.

Have fun being an 800a Peasant. Peasant. Check.
Lol …being a peasant will always be better than being a d-bag.

Enjoy your 1985 blue Buick Lesabre seats.

Last edited:

BalorGrayJax

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd still rather have a 22 because of atlas blue. But I'd want black interior.
Atlas blue is pretty fire you're right about that. Haven't seen it on a raptor yet but knowing what the color does look like in person I know I'll be turning my head and cranking my neck the first time I see one on the road.