Color change to 2022 Recaro Package??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thomas_JohnDoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Every
Manufacturer
Is
Doing
The
Same
Thing.

If they didn’t modify their builds according to the parts they can get for their builds nothing would get into the consumer hands for an indefinite period of time. Worse than it is now.
lol
no
they
don't
typical ford fan boy

Stingray23

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This is Fords way of cutting corners because it probably costs more to get the blue leather/vinyl instead of the black. Now they are black Recaros with blue inserts.

CINISI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lol
no
they
don't
typical ford fan boy
I’ve owned one Ford which was a 2010 Ford Edge I sold in 9 months.
Most recently I owned a BMW X7 M50i and sold it after two years of ownership for the same price I bought it for ..want to know why? …because BMW decided to eliminate a lot of standard and optional packages so they can get something out to their customers. People are livid having to pay $100k for a top of the line SUV that was missing basic options like a wireless charging pad and hot/cool cup holders. God forbid the buyers had to settle for the “standard” stereo system because the $5k B&W system was eliminated. People were placing orders not knowing if their car would have certain options until it showed up at the dealer.

So no I’m not a “fanboy” or someone completely out of touch with what’s going on with our economy right now like yourself.