Color change to 2022 Recaro Package??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jm77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
WTF I'm paying them 2.5k for then? Specifically went for blue interior package on 35 for BLUE seats and BLUE dash.
Watch those videos posted earlier. Dash is black and blue. Pretty sure it’s unchanged from 21.

STiago1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It looks like they dont have blue seats from supplier, they are using gen2 seats with headrest from lariat.

Lots of vehicles are shipped without climate control switches and things they dont have right now.

Way things are going I should place my order right away, perhaps get my chasis this year, cab next year and by 2025 i can have all the chips to complete the truck.

STiago1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
are those truly gen2? I remember reading somewhere up the tread gen 2 were different
May be not, it looks like a budget version of the all blue version, ford is severely impacted by shortage from suppliers so at this point they just want something to roll these trucks out of the assembly line.

Raptor2022

Reaction score
May be not, it looks like a budget version of the all blue version, ford is severely impacted by shortage from suppliers so at this point they just want something to roll these trucks out of the assembly line.
true just wondering how "budget" that is. comfort-wise

STiago1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
true just wondering how "budget" that is. comfort-wise
Might be good enough to say its recaro..they also splitted the blue package from 37 package so am sure they cheaped out on the seats, its good to have recaro but if its an economy class seat might as well just get the black seats and save the $$$

Raptor2022

Reaction score
Might be good enough to say its recaro..they also splitted the blue package from 37 package so am sure they cheaped out on the seats, its good to have recaro but if its an economy class seat might as well just get the black seats and save the $$$
wish it was an option for me but my truck is on the way to the dealer already and no way I'm waiting for them to build it again.... Just hope they're more comfortable than gen 2 recaro since I saw posts claiming gen 3 recaros are much more comfortable to gen 2 and that was another reason why I got this package