Code Orange Stealth Wrap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BaseModelRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
When you convert the $$ most things are actually cheaper in Canada
Almost all our newer used cars end up in the USA
We have three locations in Canada including a warehouse and absolutely nothing we buy or sell is cheaper than US pricing.

I actually try to buy our network equipment in the states and ship it over to avoid the higher prices.

Last edited:
OP
OP
BabaMike

BabaMike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here are finished pictures PPF and ceramic coating done, it actually looks really good in person.
Added 50% ceramic tint on front windows.
I created IG page orangeraptorr will keep adding more content.

Attachments

• 0C38D2CD-627F-4AB3-9B87-29DFD1B8D84B.jpeg
    0C38D2CD-627F-4AB3-9B87-29DFD1B8D84B.jpeg
    209.7 KB · Views: 100
  • 951C25D9-6F61-4C89-8E19-6D5CCB66CFAF.jpeg
    951C25D9-6F61-4C89-8E19-6D5CCB66CFAF.jpeg
    181.4 KB · Views: 94
  • EAABF5EF-57CA-4D04-9DE8-A819A565D816.jpeg
    EAABF5EF-57CA-4D04-9DE8-A819A565D816.jpeg
    174.4 KB · Views: 90
  • IMG_1458.jpeg
    IMG_1458.jpeg
    161.4 KB · Views: 97

GDK

Reaction score
Wow! Only $7K in Canada seems like a nice deal. This one also has Xpel Thermal Tint on all Glass and Ceramic Coat for $8K. My Guy really struggled with the Fender Flares and did them twice...how did yours come out? Did they use Xpel?
This Shop will not attempt F-150 Flares again, it seems the Stealth is more difficult to get into really tight joints even wit a lot of heat.

Attachments

• Front 1.jpg
    Front 1.jpg
    131.7 KB · Views: 57
  • Rear 1.jpg
    Rear 1.jpg
    128.9 KB · Views: 55

julien194b

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice satin stealth wrap, mine is shinny/neutral , didn't though to ask for a satin,didn't know if it was available...
I do it only to limit/avoid offroad plants scratches and my wrap is not full , it's an edge to edge , I did'nt want they remove parts to do it, that's why. And it was cheaper. But you have done a good deal, price is more than correct.
It's written in your signature, truck ordered aug 24 ??? Are you Marty from "back to the future" ? :anitoof:

OP
OP
BabaMike

BabaMike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice satin stealth wrap, mine is shinny/neutral , didn't though to ask for a satin,didn't know if it was available...
I do it only to limit/avoid offroad plants scratches and my wrap is not full , it's an edge to edge , I did'nt want they remove parts to do it, that's why. And it was cheaper. But you have done a good deal, price is more than correct.
It's written in your signature, truck ordered aug 24 ??? Are you Marty from "back to the future" ? :anitoof:
Yes I’m against taking parts off as well but this shop does a lot of work on high end cars and the reviews were perfect. The best thing is I paid my dealer as they set it up for me, any issues I just go back to dealer.
‘yes Ill fix mr signature it’s Aug 24, 2022

OP
OP
BabaMike

BabaMike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow! Only $7K in Canada seems like a nice deal. This one also has Xpel Thermal Tint on all Glass and Ceramic Coat for $8K. My Guy really struggled with the Fender Flares and did them twice...how did yours come out? Did they use Xpel?
This Shop will not attempt F-150 Flares again, it seems the Stealth is more difficult to get into really tight joints even wit a lot of heat.
I will check it out and let you know what they did for me.

EndlessEight

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's amazing dude. Love it.

Would love a hi-res computer wallpaper of your truck in the Vancouver wilderness with the city scape behind.

OP
OP
BabaMike

BabaMike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Fender flares are done very nicely I couldn’t even tell, had to feel the edges around wheel well. Wrap on the whole truck looks flawless.