Code Orange XPEL Clear vs Stealth (Photos)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

K9 EXPERT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It is xpel stealth and no you can’t see original gloss. They take all the pieces off the truck. The taillights the front trim. The mirrors, door handles, fender flares, running boards…basically take it apart and then wrap it. Due to that, it’s not cheap. It takes a legit week to do. So expect 8-10k for it.
I think it looks incredibly awesome and if I ever get the thing, I will do it. I think it will really pop with black fender flares and bumpers that match the wheels. thanks for the info!

K9 EXPERT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It is xpel stealth and no you can’t see original gloss. They take all the pieces off the truck. The taillights the front trim. The mirrors, door handles, fender flares, running boards…basically take it apart and then wrap it. Due to that, it’s not cheap. It takes a legit week to do. So expect 8-10k for it.
Just noticed the wheels, did they come black, or do they match the bumper….gray?

Metronome

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just noticed the wheels, did they come black, or do they match the bumper….gray?
aftermarket wheels (black) Venomrex 17" 0 offset. Bumper and trim is all stock grey. Personally not a fan of body match trim (on any color of Raptor). I love the two-tone and the grey they use for the trim is a great color IMO.

K9 EXPERT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Now that I have the truck in my hot little hands and after having a small piece of stealth applied, if I keep the truck, I will go with clear. I actually had people honking and giving a thumbs up, CO is an eye catcher.