Code Orange XPEL Clear vs Stealth (Photos)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

K9 EXPERT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I went stealth...and LOVE it.
The pic looks like it was painted for an awesome look! That is Xpel? Did they tuck it into objects like taillights, or are you able to see the original orange paint around taillight? Also, what about cost? if you don’t mind, please post some additional pics all the way around the truck. Badass!

agerman

Reaction score
I’m in the same boat trying to figure out whether to do stealth or clear. My truck, the truck that is not yet here, is antimatter blue though so I am leaning more toward clear. The picture of the matte code orange someone posted looks really good though.

Raptor18Actual

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m in the same boat trying to figure out whether to do stealth or clear. My truck, the truck that is not yet here, is antimatter blue though so I am leaning more toward clear. The picture of the matte code orange someone posted looks really good though.

Not a Raptor, but someone on the Bronco forums had XPEL stealth'd their AMB Bronco...looks better than the original color imo

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score