Code Orange XPEL Clear vs Stealth (Photos)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CoolrainRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The sample isn't showing how crisp the lines of the truck look with the Stealth. Its a satin finish (not true 'matte") and looks really sharp

OP
OP
planetMalone

planetMalone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The sample isn't showing how crisp the lines of the truck look with the Stealth. Its a satin finish (not true 'matte") and looks really sharp
Yeah. My test was more for comparing the sheens than to show what it looks like wrapping anything complex. The samples aren't necessarily cheap. It's definitely more satin than matte.

I'll try to peel the stealth off and apply it to a place with more contour.

ganooch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Honestly, stealth is the way to go here. Everyone and their mom is driving a code orange Gen 3. I would imagine that it is the most popular color, closely followed by AMB.

Wrapping in stealth makes yours look unique and, personally, I think it looks great in matte.

OP
OP
planetMalone

planetMalone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Honestly, stealth is the way to go here. Everyone and their mom is driving a code orange Gen 3. I would imagine that it is the most popular color, closely followed by AMB.

Wrapping in stealth makes yours look unique and, personally, I think it looks great in matte.
That's my thinking as well. It makes it more unique. The only concern is if it doesn't look good at scale. That's a few thousand $$$ down the drain. The safe bet is to go with clear. CO looks amazing as-is. Maybe I should get a large enough sample of stealth to cover the front corner panel.

ganooch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's my thinking as well. It makes it more unique. The only concern is if it doesn't look good at scale. That's a few thousand $$$ down the drain. The safe bet is to go with clear. CO looks amazing as-is. Maybe I should get a large enough sample of stealth to cover the front corner panel.
Maybe that is why you can't find one to look at. No one wants to take that expensive risk. I can't imagine it looking bad though. Someone has to be first, right?

dblack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have you seen it in person? I wouldn’t have gotten it unless I had. I haven’t seen a single photo or video that has shown what it really looks like.
Are these pics accurate, or close to accurate?