Highlighted posts from Monday, Nov. 08, 2021

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FRFNewsletter

Reaction score
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
November 07, 2021 * 10 posts * 356 views
Enrique Villalobos said: I found this sitting on one of my skid pan under the engine? WTF is this Read more >>
November 08, 2021 * 13 posts * 384 views
smurfslayer said: Welcome to FRF. Pictures or you really own a prius :p Intercooler, especially since your location says TX. It will only take a couple consecutive full throttle pulls to induce ... Read more >>
November 07, 2021 * 11 posts * 210 views
SemperParatus718 said: What's up! My Gen3 LF was delivered! So far I've gotten the whole front end covered with PPF and the whole truck ceramic coated. Such a fun truck to drive compared to my Tundra ... Read more >>
November 08, 2021 * 10 posts * 213 views
planetMalone said: I ordered a couple of samples from XPEL. Here are links to the samples I got: Clear: [link] Stealth: [link] Some notes on my test: - Both samples were 12in x 24in - It's really ... Read more >>
November 07, 2021 * 6 posts * 91 views
protirekicker said: [image] Hey guys, I appreciate the info from this forum so figured I should participate. 2018 SCAB with 2019 Beadlocks located in Indiana. About to go down the deavers/icons and ... Read more >>
November 08, 2021 * 5 posts * 85 views
Noplacelikeloam said: So after 5 years of pining after one, I finally pulled the trigger on a CPO 18 SCREW, fully loaded. Boy has it been the journey. This is actually my second raptor purchase in 2 ... Read more >>
November 08, 2021 * 7 posts * 114 views
The Car Stereo Company said: i would also check the radiator fins to make sure they are clean. i had the same issue with my gen 1. i would rally up a mountainside road and had no issues for a long time. then ... Read more >>
November 07, 2021 * 5 posts * 226 views
Farva5803 said: Good morning Y'all- Looking at Rappy graphics and hoping you guys could help me out. First question- can these be applied over ceramic coating, or do they need to be applied first ... Read more >>
November 07, 2021 * 4 posts * 115 views
Farva5803 said: Gents, With the Birthday this week, any Marines in NoVA feel like grabbing a beer on Wednesday? It would be nice to meet some of yall in person and talk Raptors, share Marine Corps ... Read more >>
November 07, 2021 * 3 posts * 57 views
Enzo the baker said: Picked up my Gen 3 Raptor 37 yesterday. Looking forward to benefiting from your collective wisdom. [image] Read more >>
header-logo-small.png

Continue reading...