Finally did it!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Noplacelikeloam

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So after 5 years of pining after one, I finally pulled the trigger on a CPO 18 SCREW, fully loaded.

Boy has it been the journey. This is actually my second raptor purchase in 2 months. I foolishly bought one off Vroom, and it was a dud, like really bad, mechanic said run! If you ever even think of Vroom please PM me. I will walk you through all the chaos of that company. Anyhow, after that nightmare, went straight to the Ford dealer and got the full ESP and lucked out with a CPO Gold 18 that has a lot of toys already on it. The morimoto lights are pretty sweet! Thank you previous owner!!

The truck is insanely good. Invincible is a hood way to put it.

Wanted to thank this forum and its members for setting me on a better path after the first mistake. I’ve read and learned a lot!!

Lots more to come but for now, I’m going back out in it!

Attachments

• B666E3AB-54EA-4AF9-8200-4E1DB8986FE8.jpeg
    B666E3AB-54EA-4AF9-8200-4E1DB8986FE8.jpeg
    276.3 KB · Views: 72

GunnyMac

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Congrats on the new Raptor. I guess the old saying is true after all…..”all good things come to those that wait” haha

OP
OP
Noplacelikeloam

Noplacelikeloam

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats! Um uhh uhh again ;) That previous purchase sounded nightmare’ish. Luckily in todays market, you can probably flip even a bad Raptor specimen for good fast money. Extra toys too, nice. Enjoy that truck.
Thanks. The first truck is going back to Vroom, so I guess they will be trying to offload it again to someone soon.