COBB tuning Raptor tune

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TrackRat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well FFS... Stage 2 kit showed up this week. Opened up the boxes this AM to find a damaged intercooler. Apparently they are out of stock now at CJ Pony for a couple of weeks which blows right past my 1 free weekend of no wife or kids next week to get this done. So frustrating!

IMG_4369.jpg

FmaxTurboSi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well FFS... Stage 2 kit showed up this week. Opened up the boxes this AM to find a damaged intercooler. Apparently they are out of stock now at CJ Pony for a couple of weeks which blows right past my 1 free weekend of no wife or kids next week to get this done. So frustrating!

View attachment 121133

Yeah you’re the second one I’ve seen that arrived dented. The other guy ordered directly from Cobb and they overnighted him another one for the inconvenience.

I glanced at mine really quick and it looked okay. Now I’m thinking i should pull it completely out the box just in case.

TrackRat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Called them directly and they are on backorder as well. Pretty shit QC process of this is a theme.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wfo

FRF Addict
Reaction score

View attachment 121133
I hate it when shit like that happens. I’m sure they will understand when a replacement arrives and you spend a few hrs mounting it up

HoldenTX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
To be fair, these are the kinds of issues you don't find out about until you've started to ship a few thousand. Hopefully the same wont be true for how they operate after installed.

jwaltman21

Reaction score
What sort of blow off valve does the COBB intercooler use? Thx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk