COBB tuning Raptor tune

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FmaxTurboSi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had the update done. Trans shifted good for about 400 miles, but now it’s right back to the same ****** harsh shifting in sport mode.

Yeah.... i heard that from another member also. Trans seems smooth as it learns and adapts for a lil while, but then goes back to harsh shifts.

I showed up to my appt to have the reflash done, but changed my mind after the dealer told me they needed it all day so they could drive it around and “diagnose” the harsh shifts. As soon as i pulled up to the service bay 4 younger guys were scoping out my truck. And i noticed one of them was looking at the top of my front windshield like he was looking for a dash cam or something. Sorry, but not leaving my truck for pontential joy rides by your service people.

Abrax01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So got the Cobb Access port installed back on Thursday with a 91 oct stage 2. Absolutely LOVED it. Reflashed to 93 oct on Saturday and this thing is even more of a beast.

Maxxed Out

Reaction score
So got the Cobb Access port installed back on Thursday with a 91 oct stage 2. Absolutely LOVED it. Reflashed to 93 oct on Saturday and this thing is even more of a beast.

Any other upgrades to go along with the stage 2?

Abrax01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any other upgrades to go along with the stage 2?

Oh lots. Obviously all the equipment to go along with the stage 2 map, AFE Magnum CAI, Full Race intercooler for performance upgrades. 18" Fuel wheels and 35" Ridge Grappler tires. ADD Honey Badger front and rear bumpers, Rigid fogs and upcoming tomorrow Rigid 40" light bar. I have the oil catch can to install soon, just don't have the correct bit to do it atm.

BajaLaz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a whippel tune. How does the Cobb stage 2/3 compare. Also will I get a cel with the cop downpipes with the whippel tune.

Thanks

Reaction score
Installed the Cobb CAI and Intercooler a few weekends ago. Stage 2 is a huge improvement over stage 1. Can't wait to drain this tank of 91 and find some 93 to really try it out! Install was pretty simple and I'm not a car mechanic guru, hardest part was cutting up the grill shutter assembly but worth it!
I ended up going black to stay incognito.
Exhaust note is way raspier now with the Corsa cat back, is it common for the exhaust note to have more rasp with a larger intercooler? Maybe I need to throw the resonator back in.
20190316_134748.jpg 20190316_142829.jpg 20190316_184930.jpg 20190316_184957.jpg 20190317_180332.jpg