COBB tuning Raptor tune

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Order placed for 1+. Thanks Nick

Thank you!

Nick,
Please let me know once they have availability for 2019. I'm in!

Will put you not the contact list!

That’s going around everywhere! Get well!

Comparing the two dyno graphs, Cobb & MPT are interesting obviously we won’t know until someone can do back to back with same dyno etc but looks like Cobb found some additional torque on 93 octane.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Appreciate it, Brett.

So which package produces those results, Stage 1+?

That's correct.

Do you know if they are planning to release ACN maps? I don't see those listed, only regular 87, 91 & 93
ACN = AZ, CA, NV maps for the ****** fuel in these states.

We haven't seen any information on ACN maps. Additionally, the maps are not CARB approved at this time for use in CA.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hey guys, as an aside I want to note:

These maps are not meant for towing use. It's recommended to revert your tune back to Stage 0 when towing or hauling. With Stage 0 installed, you will still be able to use:
  • Gauges
  • Datalogging

Last edited:

TrackRat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are these actually in stock and shipping?

Are those of us in CA going to have a challenge finding someone to ship to us as its not CARB?

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Ok. Thanks! I didnt think there was any changes on the engine from 2018-2019.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I believe that COBB is erring on the side of caution. Instead of assuming that it works, they will wait to test a 2019 and datalog before confirming.

Plus, this gives you a bit of time to shakedown the truck and get some miles on it to confirm that everything is in working order.

Last edited:

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Are these actually in stock and shipping?

Are those of us in CA going to have a challenge finding someone to ship to us as its not CARB?

We expect that these parts will be received by us tomorrow or Wednesday and will be shipped to customers this week.

Neither the AP nor the CAI are CARB approved at this point so we will not be shipping to CA.

roushraptor13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I believe that COBB is airing on the side of caution. Instead of assuming that it works, they will wait to test a 2019 and datalog before confirming.

Plus, this gives you a bit of time to shakedown the truck and get some miles on it to confirm that everything is in working order.
Ok. Thanks! Already shaken it down! :) I've had it just under a month and already have 3300 miles on it.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk