GEN 2 COBB Accessport - Tuned by GooseTuned

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jason Slutsky

Reaction score
Just installed 1050cc injectors and loaded the E85 map on my 2019 Stage II build. I have CVFab downpipes, CVFab Titan intercooler and SPD Trombone resonator... Before a data log and a revision, the truck runs like a rabid rhinoceros. It is insane. By the seat of my pants, it's close to my buddies BMW X5M.

Winfield is a freaking magician. I can't even imagine this thing with the big turbo upgrade. Thanks Goose!

Attachments

• 20231004_165921.jpg
    20231004_165921.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 30
  • 20231003_103401.jpg
    20231003_103401.jpg
    240.9 KB · Views: 30
  • 20230928_094024.jpg
    20230928_094024.jpg
    383.9 KB · Views: 30
OP
OP
GooseTuned

GooseTuned

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Just installed 1050cc injectors and loaded the E85 map on my 2019 Stage II build. I have CVFab downpipes, CVFab Titan intercooler and SPD Trombone resonator... Before a data log and a revision, the truck runs like a rabid rhinoceros. It is insane. By the seat of my pants, it's close to my buddies BMW X5M.

Winfield is a freaking magician. I can't even imagine this thing with the big turbo upgrade. Thanks Goose!
Thank you Jason!!!

Heck yeah!!!!!

Wilbur

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm sorry if this has been answered before, but what happens if you're on a road trip and can't find an E85 station? Does it adjust if you're forced to fill up with 93?

After a year or so on Stage 2 93, I'm ready for more, but that's the biggest thing holding me back.

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
I'm sorry if this has been answered before, but what happens if you're on a road trip and can't find an E85 station? Does it adjust if you're forced to fill up with 93?

After a year or so on Stage 2 93, I'm ready for more, but that's the biggest thing holding me back.

Keep your 93 tune and reflash if not able to find E85. Then go back to E85 when you return home.

OP
OP
GooseTuned

GooseTuned

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Keep your 93 tune and reflash if not able to find E85. Then go back to E85 when you return home.

Yep, this!

And even if you are at 1/4 tank you can fill up the opposite fuel and switch maps. That’s not a problem

I do recommend switching fuel at 1/8 or lower

Morgan

Reaction score
I’m guessing that a tech would (probably) not notice that different injectors are in place unless some serious diagnostic work is happening.
I have a set of 8 barely used 1050x injectors from a different project that I could use, but I’m hesitant to overcomplicate the Raptor in case it needs to be “returned to stock”.

OP
OP
GooseTuned

GooseTuned

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I’m guessing that a tech would (probably) not notice that different injectors are in place unless some serious diagnostic work is happening.
I have a set of 8 barely used 1050x injectors from a different project that I could use, but I’m hesitant to overcomplicate the Raptor in case it needs to be “returned to stock”.

They wouldn’t be able to even see them. But the problem would be going back to stock. You cannot run the stock tune with those injectors. So, as long as you’re OK, changing files and uninstalling the injectors to stock, you’ll be ok.

Zeusmotorworks

Semi-retired, now just a happy grumpy old man!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@GooseTuned,

Sorry posted this in the wrong forum earlier:

Not looking to start a NFL argument but could you touch on the pros and cons of CRP vs the G-Powermax on the Gen 2? Just talking about your experiences and not the specs per se. Or should this be it's own thread?

OP
OP
GooseTuned

GooseTuned

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
@GooseTuned,

Sorry posted this in the wrong forum earlier:

Not looking to start a NFL argument but could you touch on the pros and cons of CRP vs the G-Powermax on the Gen 2? Just talking about your experiences and not the specs per se. Or should this be it's own thread?

On Gen 2 I choose Garrett. They are so consistent. I have seen a few set of the Stage 3 turbos eject a wheel so I don't recommend them, too close to stock. Stage 4 does better. Stage 5 is close to the Garrett power wise with a little worse spool.