GEN 2 COBB Accessport - Tuned by GooseTuned

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

10SpdsOfFury

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am starting to think either A. Something was wrong with the dyno I was on or B. my truck was a dog from the factory. Lol

OP
OP
GooseTuned

GooseTuned

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
There is such a wide variance with these trucks. 70-80whp is the norm for a stage 1 truck

TwizzleStix

Pudendum Inspector aka FORZDA 1
Reaction score
That’s nuts. I was thinking he is stage 1 91oct making what I am making E50 Stage 2. I need to find a different dyno and get new numbers. :Big Laugh:
LOL Stay away from dyno shops! The ONLY time a dyno results sheet is useful is when tuning on a single truck and measuring the change. If you notice, Cobb does NOT post expected dyno results, they post percentage increase which is s valid number.

If you have some time and cash to burn looking for the “best” numbers just hit as many dynos as possible in a day and just pick one for yourself. In many cases, just the difference in the tie-down tensions after several runs can affect the final numbers. Tire pressures, fluid temps, etc.
It’s a popular thing to compare dyno sheets for “spec racing” for arguing at the ******* over beer and wings. Just don’t do it. Heck, if you want the highest numbers possible, the dyno environmental stack and a couple other areas can be “adjusted” out of spec to give some impressive stuff. Only crooked shops would do the, but it has been done for dyno day comps. I’ve been a victim in the past…

The AP itself is s great tool to check your own results. The dyno doesn’t mean poop at the track…!

10SpdsOfFury

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
LOL Stay away from dyno shops! The ONLY time a dyno results sheet is useful is when tuning on a single truck and measuring the change. If you notice, Cobb does NOT post expected dyno results, they post percentage increase which is s valid number.

If you have some time and cash to burn looking for the “best” numbers just hit as many dynos as possible in a day and just pick one for yourself. In many cases, just the difference in the tie-down tensions after several runs can affect the final numbers. Tire pressures, fluid temps, etc.
It’s a popular thing to compare dyno sheets for “spec racing” for arguing at the ******* over beer and wings. Just don’t do it. Heck, if you want the highest numbers possible, the dyno environmental stack and a couple other areas can be “adjusted” out of spec to give some impressive stuff. Only crooked shops would do the, but it has been done for dyno day comps. I’ve been a victim in the past…

The AP itself is s great tool to check your own results. The dyno doesn’t mean poop at the track…!
I agree. Lol

reagle

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just purchased a 2018 with Cobb tune, intake and intercooler. Can i get just the tune from you, hows that work?

OP
OP
GooseTuned

GooseTuned

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score