GEN 2 COBB Accessport - Tuned by GooseTuned

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Therock88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just finished up my tuning with Winfield and GooseTuned as well. He was able to dial in my truck with the Water/Methanol Injection, and got it to peak performance. Runs like a beast...and the WMI (and now, new intercooler) keep it cool, safe, and knock free.

He does a great job, is responsive, and helpful. Anyone considering it, go for it...You will be glad you did.

DC

OP
OP
GooseTuned

GooseTuned

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I just finished up my tuning with Winfield and GooseTuned as well. He was able to dial in my truck with the Water/Methanol Injection, and got it to peak performance. Runs like a beast...and the WMI (and now, new intercooler) keep it cool, safe, and knock free.

He does a great job, is responsive, and helpful. Anyone considering it, go for it...You will be glad you did.

DC

Thanks a ton, DC :).

I really appreciate your feedback, it means a lot!!

alphax

Reaction score
Hi Everyone, I’ve been apart of this forum for quite sometime now. Just haven’t posted or contributed anything since this is my first USDM, let alone first truck! I knew nothing at all about trucks, muscle cars or even turbos. So I was still learning about everything and going with my performance modifications as I read thread by thread.

Welp... here's to my first post, and I wanted my 1st post to show appreciation to Winfield aka @GooseTuned for completely turning my Raptor into a complete MONSTER!!! Let me start off by saying I've done most bolt ons by reading everyone's post, from AMS turbo adapters, SPD Downpipes, intercooler, cold air intake, exhaust, turbo tubes... ect.

Doing all this, I wondered why the truck wasn't performing the way I THOUGHT it should... it sounded loud, I'll give it that but all bark and no bite... I began to become frustrated because I've spent thousands with all these performance mods, and I didn't even get the "butt dyno" effect! So then I bought a pedal commander, and atleast that made it seem like the truck was "doing something" but deep down I knew the truth LOL... I knew after a few gears, the truck would feel empty like it has nothing left and it's just making loud noises.

Well after 4 months of disappointment, just before Halloween I decided maybe I should just get a tune. I've researched a few tunes for the Raptor. Ultimately it came down to reviews. In the end, COBB - Goosetune was the most reviewed with positive feedback.

I reached out to Winfield thru DM, and he immediately responded and answered questions and concerns I had.... let me tell you the type of customer service he provided.

First off…. when I contacted him, I asked him if he had any sales or specials going on... at that time he did not BUT because I was Military/Law Enforcement, he offered me a Military discount and gave me a custom promo code he created.

Then I told him that I was worried because I was currently on vacation and didn't want the accessport to be sitting on of my doorstep.... At that time I was still in New York but was making my way down to DC then to Virginia to visit family. He told me not to worry, and shipped it with my custom tune & TCM literally 15 minutes later and gave me the tracking# and it arrived 2 days later to where I was on vacation.

By the time I came back home, I was excited to install the AP but learned that Winfield was also on vacation (first week of November) going to SEMA in Las Vegas. That didn't matter because he still followed up with me, asking datalog after datalogs to make sure it was running properly. We did 6 revisions during HIS vacation. Smh

I was so impressed by what he did to my truck, I became stingy and wanted more power! So I asked him for a secondary MAP - E50 blend.

Yeahhhhhh y'all were right! I wished I just read this thread first. If I could do all again, I definitely would've just done Goosetune instead of wasting thousands of dollars on bolt ons.

I just wanted to say THANK YOU to Winfield for everything!!! Anybody thinking about getting a tune or still on the edge like I was because of warranty... just pull the trigger and prepare to write a "thank you" post to @GooseTuned !!!!!

OP
OP
GooseTuned

GooseTuned

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hi Everyone, I’ve been apart of this forum for quite sometime now. Just haven’t posted or contributed anything since this is my first USDM, let alone first truck! I knew nothing at all about trucks, muscle cars or even turbos. So I was still learning about everything and going with my performance modifications as I read thread by thread.

Welp... here's to my first post, and I wanted my 1st post to show appreciation to Winfield aka @GooseTuned for completely turning my Raptor into a complete MONSTER!!! Let me start off by saying I've done most bolt ons by reading everyone's post, from AMS turbo adapters, SPD Downpipes, intercooler, cold air intake, exhaust, turbo tubes... ect.

Doing all this, I wondered why the truck wasn't performing the way I THOUGHT it should... it sounded loud, I'll give it that but all bark and no bite... I began to become frustrated because I've spent thousands with all these performance mods, and I didn't even get the "butt dyno" effect! So then I bought a pedal commander, and atleast that made it seem like the truck was "doing something" but deep down I knew the truth LOL... I knew after a few gears, the truck would feel empty like it has nothing left and it's just making loud noises.

Well after 4 months of disappointment, just before Halloween I decided maybe I should just get a tune. I've researched a few tunes for the Raptor. Ultimately it came down to reviews. In the end, COBB - Goosetune was the most reviewed with positive feedback.

I reached out to Winfield thru DM, and he immediately responded and answered questions and concerns I had.... let me tell you the type of customer service he provided.

First off…. when I contacted him, I asked him if he had any sales or specials going on... at that time he did not BUT because I was Military/Law Enforcement, he offered me a Military discount and gave me a custom promo code he created.

Then I told him that I was worried because I was currently on vacation and didn't want the accessport to be sitting on of my doorstep.... At that time I was still in New York but was making my way down to DC then to Virginia to visit family. He told me not to worry, and shipped it with my custom tune & TCM literally 15 minutes later and gave me the tracking# and it arrived 2 days later to where I was on vacation.

By the time I came back home, I was excited to install the AP but learned that Winfield was also on vacation (first week of November) going to SEMA in Las Vegas. That didn't matter because he still followed up with me, asking datalog after datalogs to make sure it was running properly. We did 6 revisions during HIS vacation. Smh

I was so impressed by what he did to my truck, I became stingy and wanted more power! So I asked him for a secondary MAP - E50 blend.

Yeahhhhhh y'all were right! I wished I just read this thread first. If I could do all again, I definitely would've just done Goosetune instead of wasting thousands of dollars on bolt ons.

I just wanted to say THANK YOU to Winfield for everything!!! Anybody thinking about getting a tune or still on the edge like I was because of warranty... just pull the trigger and prepare to write a "thank you" post to @GooseTuned !!!!!

Thank you so much man for sharing your thoughts on the truck before, during tuning, and after!!! I really appreciate it, and thank you for the positive feedback!

OP
OP
GooseTuned

GooseTuned

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
AA2F5C56-1ABC-45B4-819D-AAF880C48AC5.jpeg

Goosetuned Black Friday sale, live now!!

All items on sale are reflected in prices!!! Check out our new hoodies and other merch!!

Raptor Gen 2

Accessport + tuning - Without TCM: was $995……now $930 (free 2 day air! Ships same day!)

Stage 1

https://www.goosetuned.com/product-...-package-without-tcm-goose-stg1-tune-included

Stage 2

https://www.goosetuned.com/product-...-package-without-tcm-goose-stg1-tune-included

Accessport + tuning - With TCM: was $1395……now $1295 (free 2 day air! Ships same day!)

Stage 1

https://www.goosetuned.com/product-...rt-with-cobb-tcm-goose-stag1-ecu-map-included

Stage 2

https://www.goosetuned.com/product-...tage-2-package-w-tcm-goose-stg2-tune-included

If you only want tuning, this is the link for ECU only: https://www.goosetuned.com/product-page/ford-raptor-gen-2-custom-calibration-2017-without-custom-tcm

If you want both ECU and TCM to get the best bang for the buck, you want to purchase this (must have TCM upgrade on the Accessport to use TCM!): https://www.goosetuned.com/product-...m-calibration-2017-with-custom-goosetuned-tcm

And if you don’t have the COBB TCM enabled, COBB is allowing a 10% discount to enable, you can purchase here: https://www.goosetuned.com/product-page/cobb-raptor-tcm-upgrade

WAC

Reaction score
What to do and which Goose tune to buy?
18 bone stock and is my daily driver. Bought the colder plugs but not installed.
Ready to get tune or am I? Should I install plugs and intercooler first? I also want the transmission tune. Do I pull the trigger now or wait for these other items to be installed? Again, daily driver and want reliability and to not mess with tune once I am done.

Blown00gt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tune with trans tune on stock truck will be night and day difference. Just the trans adjustment makes a big difference. You can always add the inter cooler later and have it re-tuned. If I had to decide hands down tune first.

OP
OP
GooseTuned

GooseTuned

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
18 bone stock and is my daily driver. Bought the colder plugs but not installed.
Ready to get tune or am I? Should I install plugs and intercooler first? I also want the transmission tune. Do I pull the trigger now or wait for these other items to be installed? Again, daily driver and want reliability and to not mess with tune once I am done.

I would highly recommend this:

https://www.goosetuned.com/product-...rt-with-cobb-tcm-goose-stag1-ecu-map-included

You can buy now to take advantage of the sale, and install it once you install the plugs. Reliability won’t be an issue :)

alphax

Reaction score

Just get the Goosetune bro! Learn from me… don’t waste unnecessary money on other parts. Get the Stage 1 with TCM, then when you get the intercooler and intake, you can upgrade to Stage 2.