GEN 2 COBB Accessport - Tuned by GooseTuned

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Zeusmotorworks

Semi-retired, now just a happy grumpy old man!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Funny this topic came up recently. I got a new set of plugs from @GooseTuned and swapped them out this week. I didn't use any anti seize as I'm used to swapping out plugs on ///M cars and BMW recommends NOT to use it so I didn't even think about it.
NGK actually recommends NOT to on their plugs as well.

With that said, who manufactures the OEM Ford plugs?
This topic has come up with every platform I’ve been involved with over the last 30+ years. There will be the nay sayers for this reason or that. I will tell you that the vast experience of myself and many other MUCH more prestigious engine builders has been that we’ve never seen a failure or issue in the proper use of anti seize on spark plugs. However we have seen instances where the monkey on the end of the wrench removing them wished they or someone else WOULD have used it.

As a side note, if you are using coppers or other option or reason that finds you swapping plugs frequently, it probably won’t be an issue either way. As apposed to sitting in there for 50-100k like many do today. For that reason my own personal vehicles (daily drivers) get their plugs pulled/inspected/anti-seized very early on as I’ll probably not be swapping those out often. I don’t sleep well at night, but it’s nothing to do with worrying about a plug seizing in anything I own or work on.

Zeusmotorworks

Semi-retired, now just a happy grumpy old man!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Funny antidote, my old Evo VIII loved NGK coppers (I forget the heat range). That little beast was rode hard often and ate a steady although preferred diet of them. I always said that if I ever had a car that I didn’t need to use the stuff on…

BIGDJE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Big thanks to the man the myth the legend @GooseTuned for the most powerful V6 Raptor in the world or at least that I know of.

OP
OP
GooseTuned

GooseTuned

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Those of you thinking about going E85 with a hpfp I have 2 more left!

I ordered these back in august and they came in last week.