GEN 2 COBB Accessport - Tuned by GooseTuned

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
GooseTuned

GooseTuned

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Looks like I’ll having a tuning sale, TCM combo(s) in the next week!

Keep an eye out!

https://www.goosetuned.com/product-...rt-with-cobb-tcm-goose-stag1-ecu-map-included

TwizzleStix

Pudendum Inspector aka FORZDA 1
Reaction score
Yep, mine gets good mileage after I finally got the tuning figured out. I usually run mid 14s to occasional mid 15s depending on how much power I'm asking for. I can easily go 500+ miles on a tank of E50 IF I don't do more than 4 WOT pulls to redline!

Igor Sakhnov

Reaction score
Looks like I’ll having a tuning sale, TCM combo(s) in the next week!

Keep an eye out!

https://www.goosetuned.com/product-...rt-with-cobb-tcm-goose-stag1-ecu-map-included

Any plans to package with the intercooler for the 2d stage?

Gary Wren

Reaction score
Has the next sale started? I'm ready to buy, also researching intercoolers to see if I want to do that and go Stage 2 or just Stage 1 for now.

OP
OP
GooseTuned

GooseTuned

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
It’s starting today and runs for a week!

$25 off the Accessport combo without TCM. (The discount is on tuning only! The COBB Accessport is not discounted)

$75 off when purchasing the Accessport combo with TCM. (The discount is on tuning only! The COBB Accessport is not discounted)

$105 off the Accessport power packages with hpfp. (The discount is on tuning only! The COBB Accessport is not discounted)

I might discount other items, stop by and see

Last edited:

Gary Wren

Reaction score
It’s starting today and runs for a week!

$25 off the Accessport combo without TCM.

$75 off the Accessport combo with TCM

$105 off the Accessport power packages (with hpfp). I have 2 left, the come in every 3 weeks or so.

I might discount other items, not sure yet.

Thanks, jsut need to decide if I want to go with the intercooler or not at this time. How much power difference is there in the stage 1 and 2? What is the power package with hpfp?